EA Forums - Banner

Can anyone else not post or reply in the announcement section?

Prev1
Indys2nd
1906 posts Member
Just tried. I can't either.

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The entire first page is posts from today, so there are people getting in there.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    It's been days now and I noticed that I cannot post (not that I really want to) or reply (would sometimes want to). This cannot be done from my iPad or my iPhone. Just wondered if it was an Apple thing or just something with my login. I can reply and post in all the other sections.

You still having this trouble? This has been going on for days for you hasnt it? I know i had to make a post for you recently, but i thought it had been rectified since then :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    I still can't.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    It's been days now and I noticed that I cannot post (not that I really want to) or reply (would sometimes want to). This cannot be done from my iPad or my iPhone. Just wondered if it was an Apple thing or just something with my login. I can reply and post in all the other sections.

You still having this trouble? This has been going on for days for you hasnt it? I know i had to make a post for you recently, but i thought it had been rectified since then :(

Nope, still won't work. Was interesting to see Chrisp has the same problem. I see people are posting but I wonder what operating system they are using. Could be Android, a regular computer, etc.

I'd post this question in the the announcement section but I can't. :lol: And if you reposted this there, I'm sure there are people like me that couldn't reply.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have no "new topic" button either, not that i post in there anyhoo
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    IOS can't, maybe only PC can?
    I can't on my ipod at least.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I checked, and I was able to. I'm on a PC at the moment
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I checked my iPhone5, and I could on that, too..
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Same with me. No reply or quote buttons to tap in the Announcement forum.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can't :(
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I can't, either. Not like I post in there nowadays, anyway.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I hope this isn't shades of things to come. I'd be lost if I couldn't post in the general discussion section. :D

It's good to I know I'm not the only one. Thanks to everyone who checked. At least I know it works with the iPhone 5, just in case.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I hope this isn't shades of things to come. I'd be lost if I couldn't post in the general discussion section. :D

It's good to I know I'm not the only one. Thanks to everyone who checked. At least I know it works with the iPhone 5, just in case.

We should have a contingency plan for that , without tempting fate of course!!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:

But not with a 5th gen iPod. That's what I use.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can post in there via computer and my iPhone :?

Being the announcement section is more of an Add Me section god i hope i dont get bombarded by add me's now for testing this out :lol:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Being the announcement section is more of an Add Me section god i hope i dont get bombarded by add me's now for testing this out :lol:

It's too late for you now :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Its been like that for half a year for me also game status I cant post. Not much of a loss to be honest lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You aint wrong already getting invites ARRRGHH! 1wc01R2.gif
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Its been like that for half a year for me also game status I cant post. Not much of a loss to be honest lol

General Discussion is the place to be ;)
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You aint wrong already getting invites ARRRGHH! 1wc01R2.gif
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

General Discussion is the place to be ;)
    ...or, what passes for it around here.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just checked the announcement section and found that there is no reply button. I'm on iPhone 4S. Also my game crashes like every 2-5 min, coincidence maybe but who knows.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!