EA Forums - Banner

Pro Tips (game)

Prev1
Tip 1: Talk with your forum friends while visiting your neighbors.

Tip 2: Buy these new battery two piece swimming suit that recharges under the sun. The battery chargers are placed in the wires that support the top piece. So it's especially designed for females and adventurous, into-fashion men. :mrgreen:

Replies

• simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    1) I just play some Tool and before I know it, I'm at the end of the list. But whatever music or song that works for you is fine.

2) I always have a large Hyperjuice brand external battery charged up and ready to recharge my iPad when needed.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Tip 1. I normally dress up as a mailman so I feel like I really HAVE to visit each friend's town as if it were my job. If I ever received any complaints from any of my glorious neighbors, well, you've seen the little knife in my sig haven't you.

Tip 2. See tip number 1
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Problem: The tedium of visiting all of your friends daily so that they know you're an active player getting to you?

Pro Tip: Blast "Eye of the Tiger" and it will add a sense of purpose to this otherwise boring task.

Problem: Is the overwhelming desire to tap away the day killing your battery and keeping you stationed near a power outlet?

Pro Tip: A 100 foot long heavy duty extension cord tied around your waist will not only keep you charged and tapping on the move, but it makes a fashionable belt as well. Extension cord can also be worn bandoleer style of you're a Chewbacca fan.

What are some of your pro tips?

"Hey, dude, he's ragging on your cord"
    1017598_464595570296586_193740431_n.png
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Problem: The tedium of visiting all of your friends daily so that they know you're an active player getting to you?

Pro Tip: Blast "Eye of the Tiger" and it will add a sense of purpose to this otherwise boring task.

Problem: Is the overwhelming desire to tap away the day killing your battery and keeping you stationed near a power outlet?

Pro Tip: A 100 foot long heavy duty extension cord tied around your waist will not only keep you charged and tapping on the move, but it makes a fashionable belt as well. Extension cord can also be worn bandoleer style of you're a Chewbacca fan.

Hilarious!
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pro tip 1 : drink

Pro tip 2 : see tip 1
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha, I'm laughing but I really don't get it. Can you explain "ragging on your cord" for me? (English is my second language) :P
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pulling your chain.

In this case however it's referring to the fact that he is using a power cord as a belt.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha, I'm laughing but I really don't get it. Can you explain "ragging on your cord" for me? (English is my second language) :P

Ragging equals putting someone down or making fun of in this text. So MW meant that Twiztid was making fun of the cord belt in the pic.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Pulling your chain.
    In this case however it's referring to the fact that he is using a power cord as a belt.
    menace1211 wrote:
    1017598_464595570296586_193740431_n.png[/quote]
    Haha, I'm laughing but I really don't get it. Can you explain "ragging on your cord" for me? (English is my second language) :P [/quote]

Ragging equals putting someone down or making fun of in this text. So MW meant that Twiztid was making fun of the cord belt in the pic. [/quote]
    Thanks guys. Haha, now I understand it better.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Pulling your chain.
    menace1211 wrote:
    Haha, I'm laughing but I really don't get it. Can you explain "ragging on your cord" for me? (English is my second language) :P [/quote]

Ragging equals putting someone down or making fun of in this text. So MW meant that Twiztid was making fun of the cord belt in the pic. [/quote]
    Thanks guys. Haha, now I understand it better. [/quote]

De nada. Es no problema mi Amiga.
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Pro tip 1: Give up and have a beer

Pro tip 2: See above

Pro tip 3: Repeat Pro tip 1 & 2 until you have visited all your neighbours

Pro tip 6: Realise you have missed out on Pro tip 4 & 5 because you are drunk, so repeat Pro tip 1

Pro tip 8: Finally realise you still haven't visited any of your neighbours as yet, therefore repeat Pro tip 2

Pro tip 9: Understand you missed Pro tip 7 due to too much beer

Pro tip 10: Go to bed thinking "I will visit them all in the morning hic"

:D
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013

Pro tip 6: Realise you have missed out on Pro tip 4 & 5 because you are drunk, so repeat Pro tip 1

Pro tip 8: Finally realise you still haven't visited any of your neighbours as yet, therefore repeat Pro tip 2

Hic, hic, I think I am tipsy just of reading all your tips, hic. Pardon me! :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Ragging equals putting someone down or making fun of in this text. So MW meant that Twiztid was making fun of the cord belt in the pic.

I heartily endorse this event or product. :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pro Tip: Always respect the cord.
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Hic, hic, I think I am tipsy just of reading all your tips, hic. Pardon me! :mrgreen:

Lol I was tipsy when writing my tips hic, luckily for auto*hic*correct I spelt correct*hic*ly, well hic I think at least anyway, I forgot what I was shaying hic, wheres me bed *crash* oops hic :roll:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Pro tip 2: Always wear the cord. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Pro Tip: Always respect the cord.

+1 :thumbup:

All hail the cord :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Pro tip #1 Visit the forum to see if there are any problems with the game before you enter your town find out after the fact you shouldn't have did something and mess it up, like opening you mystery box in KL. :D

Pro tip #2 Visit your Springfield, then have an extension cord handy to keep the ipad from dying as you go in and out of Krustylands and Springfields either trying to get tickets or showing you visited so no one deletes you.

Pro tip #3 Remember to go to work so you have the real money to purchase fake donuts to spend in your fake Springfield based on a real tv show. :mrgreen:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Lmao I remeber that episode, when bart got his utility belt for $4 of cbg as it didnt fit him and was trying to return it. Classic.

bartsbelt_526185.jpg

Well done dalton.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Well done dalton.

tumblr_ls2794jQfS1qhigt0o1_r1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.