3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    I can sing horribly off key and dance like this

ZB0F5SD.gif

I don't appreciate you showing gifs of me on the Internet it's embarrassing hahah

Man. What you smokin? Lol

The best kind of stuff :lol: go hard or go home haha

Haha truthfully though I do this, Zumba dance fitness so much fun

• tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can bake. Cakes, cookies anything in an oven.

And hopping bar stools across the floor. Lost the video to that one. Don't think about posting a gif, Neo :P
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm an avid snowboarder. Just can't get enough. ( except when summer comes along :roll: ).
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Lol! WOW! This conversation went off a cliff REAL quick!! :lol:

Haha I agree! Ah well at least it's giving me my entertainment for the night lol
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:

Mmm, in the UK a chippie is a fish and chip shop.

Here, a chippie is a prostitute. When he said "cowboy chippie" my first thought was of Midnight Cowboy.
    An old Jewish lady I worked with once told me there are 2 types of people in the world. These are schmiels and schmazels.

Shlemiel and shlamazel.

Ah, thanks for that. Shows me how much we differ in slang.

Thanks also for the typo fix. I was unsure of the spelling. It appears that google let me down.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

Haha I agree! Ah well at least it's giving me my entertainment for the night lol

You're correct, I feel partially responsible for threadjacking. I apologise. Then again, better that people are having a positive exchange instead of a dead thread.

This leads me to one of my other talents. I am good at sincere apologies. :wink:
  • Nimz2k1
    69 posts
    edited August 2013
    Talented enough to get a promotion from Office Manager to Supervisor....this happened not even a week ago. Now I'm playing boss man to about 65 log truck drivers.

I also went to state in Tennis after I won the regional tournament but that was ten years ago. Basketball came naturally to me, hell I'm really all around athletic. Otherwise I spend my free time playing Dota2 or staying active one way or another.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Love doing these

This is a burpee but I don't feel this guy does the push up part properly he needs to push back with his feet keeping his legs firm glutes tight and abs tight while doing the push-up
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

You're correct, I feel partially responsible for threadjacking. I apologise. Then again, better that people are having a positive exchange instead of a dead thread.

This leads me to one of my other talents. I am good at sincere apologies. :wink:

Haha no need to apologise it has given me some laughs! Really enjoying this thread lol
  • hnrperaza006
    40 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can pull off a few different voices. I've done seven so far.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Haha no need to apologise it has given me some laughs! Really enjoying this thread lol

:) Pleased to see you think this way.

Topic or off topic, this has been a fun thread. Been laughing here too.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Build...
    [img][/img]turtleenc.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

[img][/img]100_3252.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Build...
    [img][/img]home17_008.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

And a remarkable talent for not being able to accomplish simple tasks on the friggin ipad apparently

100_3252.jpg

At least I figured out how to link to pics. Now to figure out how to post them proper lol
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Build...
    [img][/img]turtleenc.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

[img][/img]100_3252.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Build...
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

And a remarkable talent for not being able to accomplish simple tasks on the friggin ipad apparently

100_3252.jpg

At least I figured out how to link to pics. Now to figure out how to post them proper lol

The last two were the same. Also, your links all show the same pic. Anyway, I managed these 3 for you.

3ria.jpg

4cnv.jpg

2a9o.jpg
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I was pretty good at basketball in high school, but when my mum found out that I was playing on an actual successful team, she made me quit because 'its not a girls sport' and made start gymnastics, which I liked, but quit to get back at her lol I'm still pretty good at basketball tho
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Build...
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

100_3252.jpg

Build...
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

home17_008.jpg

100_3252.jpg

Repost
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    Build...
    [img][/img]turtleenc.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

[img][/img]100_3252.jpg
    100_3252.jpg

Build...
    100_3252.jpg

Destroy

100_3252.jpg

The last two were the same. Also, your links all show the same pic. Anyway, I managed these 3 for you.

3ria.jpg

4cnv.jpg

2a9o.jpg

Thanks. What am I doing wrong?
    Three out of four pics ain't bad. Missing one was no big deal. If you've seen one dell CRT monitor shot with an armor piercing round you've seen them all.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Three out of four pics ain't bad. Missing one was no big deal. If you've seen one dell CRT monitor shot with an armor piercing round you've seen them all.

No problem, sent you a pm with instructions about inserting an image.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:

No problem, sent you a pm with instructions about inserting an image.

Lets see if my head has been removed from my sphincter...

100_3238.jpg

Success:)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Also you can hit preview before hitting submit and it will show you if the pics are working
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Success:)

WOOHOO! To stay on topic, I have the talent to teach someone how to insert a pic! :lol:

Now everytime I see you post a pic, I'll feel a sense of pride. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.