EA Forums - Banner

OT: Appbounty - collect points and redeem to AppStore Gift Cards

I am thankful that I have a voice inside my head that sounds like Admiral Ackbar. He says It's A Trap.

Replies

• frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited August 2013
    So far I haven't redeem any credits into Gift Cards, but I don't think so. Because you're also able to redeem into XBOX Live Points or Amazon vouchers, ...
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I am thankful that I have a voice inside my head that sounds like Admiral Ackbar. He says It's A Trap.

Peter Griffin is saying the same thing in my head. In neon lighting style
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    yLlR1KI.gif
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    yLlR1KI.gif
    That is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    yLlR1KI.gif
    Crossing lanes like that it was bound to happen. :P
    PS pm your way.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

I discovered a functionality, where you can collect so called “credits” by just downloading and opening apps and afterwards you can exchange the credits to AppStore Gift Cards.
    This is not an App you have to install on your phone it is running through Safari or you can save it as a bookmark on your home-screen and a Web-app will be opened (Safari-windows in Fullscreen).
    I am using this for 2 days now and I’ve already collected half of the points I need to exchange for 10$ AppStore GiftCard.

I hope you will find this just as good as I do.

Note: I am not advertising for this functionality with this thread. Only to help people to get some ... donuts maybe. ;)

I went to site seems better then other ones I've used iTunes $10 card is only 5000 credit and getting 50 to 250 per app or thing you do where as other sites I used you need 1000 points for $1 and you only get 2 points to 30 points per download or thing you do
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Lol, wut?
  • frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    ?? what is not clear. I'll explain it to you. :)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?

It sounds annoying
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?

It sounds annoying

Not really you download the app you open it up play for 10 secs go over make sure points have been put into account then delete app off phone lol all apps they want you to download are free and can turn the points into gift cards
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?

It sounds annoying

Not really you download the app you open it up play for 10 secs go over make sure points have been put into account then delete app off phone lol all apps they want you to download are free and can turn the points into gift cards

So, what, app companies pay this place to make their app sales look better, so they get in best seller lists, or something?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?

It sounds annoying

So, what, app companies pay this place to make their app sales look better, so they get in best seller lists, or something?

Not sure in that part but there's another one called app trailers and you just have to watch a trailer on the app to get points but if you do download the app you can then leave a tip about the app and if people vote your tip as useful you get more points as well but that one seems glitchy when I used it and you need sooo many points to get anything good and barely get anything out of watching the trailers
  • frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, wut?
    I know, right?

It sounds annoying

Tbh I don't know if this is the case. But there are not so many known apps in my opinion...
    In my opinion I think this is very good.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.