Replies

• Mr_Mondo1
    16 posts
    edited November 2012
    All players should go on strike no EA games till fix
  • BeatProgress
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have the same issue. It started after yesterday's in-game update. I downloaded the update from the iOS App Store today but that didn't fix it.
  • edited November 2012
    It doesnt crash for me but it just cant connect to the server....
  • squizz_uk
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine does not even get to the game, it will just crash in the load screen after it asks to tap to continue.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    In my case, the crash comes when it says tap to continue
  • DVRgamer
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Same here. After update Homer strts talking about Thanksgiving and then it crashes and puts me back to app screen. Hope they fix this soon.
  • andith26
    32 posts
    edited November 2012
    Do you where can we get a direct support? because I have same problem and in EA Help web page I didnt find the right place.
  • hairdoranz
    21 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got my buddies to check on my town n they can't even view my town.....and yet I can't even get in the game......while I got my bro to go on his using the same iPad.......how's that work,only I can't view my town,is my profile bugged or wot?
  • andith26
    32 posts
    edited November 2012
    What a shame EA was doing good but its just happening same that early year, they cant handle a game with this big size.
  • tvfnask
    60 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem. After Lisa says something about the parade the game crashes and I can't get in the game and play. :(
  • ivanalpizar
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    In my case my son and i use the same ipad, with his account there are no problems, but when i login with mine the game just crashes
  • Data4444
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    I can see the quest right before the crash.
  • Winchy85
    4 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine is screwed too. Someone mentioned the zombies are gone? All the people's whose does work, did you remove the cemetery's before the update?
  • n2sports
    9 posts
    edited November 2012
    After you update, restart your iPad/iPhone/iPod.
  • Winchy85
    4 posts
    edited November 2012
    Managed to log onto my other halls fine on my ipad so it's not that. When she's home from work ill see if mine logs in on her ipad.....
  • amac1430
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    This morning when I tried to access my game (having already downloaded 3.0.1 yesterday from the app store and the Thanksgiving update after midnight last night) I got hung up at the load screen with the message "downloading update 21/26 (49.9/52.7MB)." Anyone else seeing this message? The download seems to progress (as high as 50.7MB) but then goes backwards eventually as low as 49.0 and then goes back up. I've been stuck in this situation for about two hours now. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled, I've done a soft reset of my iPhone and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
  • edited November 2012
    Nes0x wrote:
    Just updated to new the version from app store, and when i get ingame, my game just crash, anyone else having this problem? got the same problem on my iPhone and my iPad. This happend after the new update.
    Experiencing the same problem. Been trying all day without success. I can logout and start from lvl 1 but as soon as i log into origin and press the tap to continue it just crashes. I've tried restarting my device etc but no luck. Hope a fix gets released soon.
  • Nes0x
    8 posts
    edited November 2012
    Problem is still occuring. Now i just get "Cant connect to the server".
  • madonnafan13
    9 posts
    edited November 2012
    im **** at this update! i cant connect at all and its been like this all damn day EA needs to fix this problem....! blah! :?
  • edited November 2012
    I removed my cemetary, the mayan circle thing, and the pet cemetary and updated this morning now it just crashes as well
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.