EA Forums - Banner

Other Springfield favouritism!!!

shaunareid wrote:
So I was collecting from other Springfield when I noticed that the volleyball courts on their beachfront were right up to the coastline, whereas us mere mortals have to settle for an overlap onto the grass! Double standards!!! Lol :shock: :evil: :lol:

Maybe when you took the pic the tide was coming in on the Other Springfields town 1wc01R2.gif

Replies

• AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    So I was collecting from other Springfield when I noticed that the volleyball courts on their beachfront were right up to the coastline, whereas us mere mortals have to settle for an overlap onto the grass! Double standards!!! Lol :shock: :evil: :lol:

Maybe when you took the pic the tide was coming in on the Other Springfields town 1wc01R2.gif
    Nice . . . :wink: . . I wish Other Springfield would be a more creative neighbor :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Goooooood point! Haha :lol:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Nice . . . :wink: . . I wish Other Springfield would be a more creative neighbor :lol:

I agree with you that it's not fair they got a double standard!

:thumbup: +1 Neo's comment. They have tides?! They must have the moon as a premium. :D

I think it would be funny if they added beach umbrellas on their beach just to tick us off! :lol: I know, don't give them ideas.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    :thumbup: +1 Neo's comment. They have tides?! They must have the moon as a premium. :D

I think it would be funny if they added beach umbrellas on their beach just to tick us off! :lol: I know, don't give them ideas.

Cor can you image how much they would charge for a Moon premium :shock:

Umbrellas would be really cool to have on our beaches as it goes :) Specially now we have palm trees :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Umbrellas would be really cool to have on our beaches as it goes :) Specially now we have palm trees :)

Definitely! I WANT UMBRELLAS!!!!!!! 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Definitely! I WANT UMBRELLAS!!!!!!! 8)

They would be cool :) But knowing our luck they probably wouldnt go on the beach 1wc01R2.gif
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would have been annoyed if they had water/rivers through other springfield that actually went out to the sea (but they don't...really wish somebody could have water flowing to the sea at least...)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think Other SF is a snob! They never respond to my private messages!

:D:D:D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

Hahahahaha! :mrgreen:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Top: my town
    Bottom: other Springfield

Aut1svEl.jpg

Has anyone else noticed any other double standard in other Springfield? (Other than unlimited, non-hacked donuts! :mrgreen: )

Wow! Good spot! Never noticed that. Definitely double standards in play here! Lol :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    :twisted: :twisted:I've just had a brilliant idea :twisted: :twisted:
    i just visit other SF for the KL tickets
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

Nice :thumbup: 1wc01R2.gif

mpwarner wrote:
    :twisted: :twisted:I've just had a brilliant idea :twisted: :twisted:
    i just visit other SF for the KL tickets

180px-Capt._Obvious.jpg

1wc01R2.gif
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I remember other Springfield having two cletus farms. Damn hackers.
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

And the **** never visit my town no matter how much I visit theirs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!