EA Forums - Banner

server down again?

13Next

Replies

• Ahhh I was just coming on here to ask about my neighbours... All my neighbours have disappeared... I can still get into my town though... anyways that must be why.
    Username: KidHawley
  • Starts to download an update then Bart appears saying ‘Man, I hate this screen.’ Little tosser.

Been trying to get on for last few hours, tried uninstall, switching phone off and restarting but get the same as you.. :#:'(
  • I was able to log on fine about 20 mins after wadebear’s post

...looks like I could get on because I didn't have to log in.
  • Starts to download an update then Bart appears saying ‘Man, I hate this screen.’ Little tosser.

Been trying to get on for last few hours, tried uninstall, switching phone off and restarting but get the same as you.. :#:'(

You did all that and it didn't fix EAs servers? That's so unexpected.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

You could always read the post about it
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/265053/origin-is-down#latest
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I'm having trouble getting on right now. Closed it out and loaded it up twice. Could not connect.
  • I can play on mine, but my friend can’t play on her older phone. I tried to log out on my phone so she could start the next event but I couldn’t even log out
  • I can play on mine, but my friend can’t play on her older phone. I tried to log out on my phone so she could start the next event but I couldn’t even log out

The login servers have been down. As I said earlier if you are logged in you can play. You can't log in or out.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    As is expected, I did not have any problems as the app is always logged in; though I did get Barted even before the splash screen, both yesterday and today.

But I had a hell of a problem trying to login on the forum yesterday, and I mean it was really bad, tried every Sign In icon as I thought it was a phone issue.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • MrToby5
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    My app logged my out of the game which hasn’t happened for a long time but now I can’t get back in. I’m met with error message after I’ve typed in my email address and password (which all was correct as I checked countless times). I’ve done the uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. So is the login still not been fixed? It’s a pain in the ****

Edit so the forum don’t like the word b.u.t.t it change it to 4 pumpkins :lol:
  • MrToby5 wrote: »
    My app logged my out of the game which hasn’t happened for a long time but now I can’t get back in.
    Somebody said that their problem turned out to be an errant space at the end of their email address. Auto-correct was adding it after they moved to the password entry spot. It would be impossible to see unless you go back to the email entry and double check.
  • MrToby5
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    wadebear wrote: »
    MrToby5 wrote: »
    My app logged my out of the game which hasn’t happened for a long time but now I can’t get back in.
    Somebody said that their problem turned out to be an errant space at the end of their email address. Auto-correct was adding it after they moved to the password entry spot. It would be impossible to see unless you go back to the email entry and double check.
    I’ve checked everything even screen shot it and checked the pic when I left the app and it’s correct. I’ve tried ea origin just and sign in is not available so looks like the problem is still about. I’ll leave it for now.
  • izlhi2z93koz.jpeg

I saw this on EA help twitter.
  • Still not able to get into my game at half past 2 UK time and still can’t get into origin either