EA Forums - Banner

10,000% club

Prev134
Just wondering how many of us there are?

96wcivv5mhzs.jpeg

Replies

• Wow 😳... just...wow
  • Does the donut collection box get annoying when you’re trying to task characters with constant interruptions?

In my 5 games one is just past 4000% and the other four are inching close to that, so it will be a long time before I get there to 10,000 if ever. :)
  • Sometimes it does get in the way but I only do event tasks and rarely collect income. The finger of god keeps me in enough donuts to buy anything new.
  • x3x2ertp481r.jpg

11000 plus
  • Congrats to ‘club members’, 10000+ is massive :)

It’d be cool to be able to ‘trade in’ % items for a single, higher % item. I’d still be nowhere near 10K, but I’d like to free up the 2-3 thousand% I’ve put in storage to save on the item count.

• Congrats to ‘club members’, 10000+ is massive :)

It’d be cool to be able to ‘trade in’ % items for a single, higher % item. I’d still be nowhere near 10K, but I’d like to free up the 2-3 thousand% I’ve put in storage to save on the item count.

Good idea or even if you got the % when the item is in storage. I chased the % and my town it a giant mess.
  • Congrats
  • It would be cool if you could dump the % item in the black hole which would then increase an equivalent % amount.
  • I’ve been playing since day one with long breaks here and there... My % is only 300% but love the look of my town, that’s my main focus. I do spend money on donuts every now and then. I’m not very clued up on the technical side of things to do with % and that... Am I right in saying you must spend donuts to make donuts????? For example people who make tons of donuts a day because their percentage is so high would have had to get their percentage so high by spending donuts on items that offer %?? Hope that makes sense?
    Username: KidHawley
  • Yup, pretty much although I did pick up about 2000% when the wailing walls were for In game cash. I did a lot of KEM farming till about 3000% then went to RTTs, now one truck gets me 6 or 7 boxes. I did start first year and had a huge White House farm before they made each one more expensive. I also took about 3 years off in the middle.
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Am I right in saying you must spend donuts to make donuts????? For example people who make tons of donuts a day because their percentage is so high would have had to get their percentage so high by spending donuts on items that offer %?? Hope that makes sense?
    Yes, you have to spend donuts, but you don't have to spend real money to buy those donuts.
    My #3 game has a 1900% bonus and I've never spent a penny on it. I've always just KEM farmed and bought Burns Mystery Boxes (etc). But Burns Mystery Boxes are the way to go.
    With this current event you should shift your focus to the Spooky Forest Bundle. At 5% for 20 donuts it's a pretty good deal. And it comes with all those Halloween trees and bushes for decorating and raising your Tree-hugging.
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    I’ve been playing since day one with long breaks here and there... My % is only 300% but love the look of my town, that’s my main focus. I do spend money on donuts every now and then. I’m not very clued up on the technical side of things to do with % and that... Am I right in saying you must spend donuts to make donuts????? For example people who make tons of donuts a day because their percentage is so high would have had to get their percentage so high by spending donuts on items that offer %?? Hope that makes sense?

It's tough at first throwing precious donuts at mystery boxes and having your multiplier go up 1 or 2% at a time, but there's no doubt about it... persist and you'll get to a point soon enough where acquiring donuts just isn't something you spend time thinking about.

When I was first able to throw donuts at rushing a character's job I knew I'd made it B)
  • Does the donut collection box get annoying when you’re trying to task characters with constant interruptions?

I'm not quite to 10K, but I'm at 8792.16%. Still have tons of stuff in the mystery box so it moves up quickly. I'm in no rush.

When I tap Sky Finger, it gives me 153 donuts...which is 51 donut picking games in a row. That does get annoying.
  • I have over 10,000 XP in storage! Lol

As of today:
    4,179 Wailing Walls(yup, I went nuts during the glitch)
    719 Jet cars
    871 Billboards
    139 Alien toparary
    Plus lots of other miscellaneous

My game has 1800 XP, and I keep depleting it daily to make room for decorations. I have max currency and over 35,000 donuts so XP is not that important anymore.
  • What is the best item to maximize this %?
  • lucajick wrote: »
    What is the best item to maximize this %?

Spooky Forest Bundle
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • roman65 wrote: »

96wcivv5mhzs.jpeg

How did you get up to 10,000%? What sort of things did you buy for it? I want to get tothis level but want the items to fit and not just take up space
  • roman65
    88 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    roman65 wrote: »

96wcivv5mhzs.jpeg

How did you get up to 10,000%? What sort of things did you buy for it? I want to get tothis level but want the items to fit and not just take up space

Till about 5K I bought mostly mystery boxes as they were The best value. I also bought a lot of the bikes and when wailing walls were for IGC I got about 1500 of those as well.

It is a lot of stuff to get this high and my town is pretty much a dumping ground, maybe someday I’ll nuke a actually build a town.
  • wadebear
    4034 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    How did you get up to 10,000%? What sort of things did you buy for it? I want to get to this level but want the items to fit and not just take up space
    Uh, that's not gonna happen. There are only a given number of items in the game that increase your multiplier and many of those are unique or take up huge amounts of space (or both), so if you want to push it really high you have to have lots of duplication.
    The good thing about most of the duplicate items is that they're small and can be hidden behind buildings or decorations.
    Post edited by wadebear on
  • Here’s a pic of my mess:

axcpbkr583u0.jpeg