EA Forums - Banner

10,000% club

124Next

Replies

• @ataylor375 Nice! So, er um, how many burning bushes?

• bab0y1nmja1i.png

That’s how it started and went on from me being somewhere around the 9500% prior to somewhere slightly under the screenshot number... went a little nuts and emptied out the vault which added a few more percent.

How anyone know the exact number is beyond me. I just kept tapping before I got the item limit warning and said enough abuse of stupidity.

I just recall this thread from way back wondering how one even gets to 5000%!

EA glitches evidently! 🤣
  • Welcome to 10000%. Thanks to the glitch I crossed to 12000 plus
  • roman65 wrote: »
    Just wondering how many of us there are?

96wcivv5mhzs.jpeg

First time I saw your Avatar and I thought it was a big tomato.
    Looks nice though.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • > @roman65 said:
    > Just wondering how many of us there are?

Playing for about 10 years (though first 5 w/o registration, was too lazy))) Got 10000% finally, and dreamed my first post will be about that, but this new member stuff does't allow to add pictures. Can't quote either...Like forum was designed in 1995 and never changed since... upset [IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/kolobok2546/FB388B9A-DF10-4291-905D-EF29BFF0D64C_1_105_c.jpeg[/IMG]
  • @snevyazh1974
    I bet you've got tons of input you could post about though.
    Events, Crafting, Krustyland, Springfield Heights, or there's Off Topic if you're bored.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • The best way to build up the points you need is to post a clever, cool or witty response in a live thread, or use the wisdom you've gained in the last 10 years to answer someone's plea for help over on Bugs & Issues.

That way you'll attract Likes, Agrees and Insightfuls and soon get the points you need, being the new guy whining won't get you there.

Flies, Honey, Vinegar.

• Been playing a while...

gouwfyqyft89.jpg
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • lucajick wrote: »
    What is the best item to maximize this %?

Now that I'm at 4k% and trying to maximize space, i feel that the bombs with the checkered pattern (can't remember exact game name) and the jet bikes are the two best items to stock up on for bonus increasing. They are most compact, best value, and could actually be used in a town design in large quantities.

My bonus is high from taking advantage of two limited time glitches, one for the wailing walls and one for the tennis courts. I'm redesigning my town now and my plan is to hide as many of them as i can behind buildings. But I wish i could exchange all these walls and courts for bombs.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • lucajick wrote: »
    What is the best item to maximize this %?
    The fastest and cheapest way to push up your bonus percentage is by buying Burns Mystery Boxes. They cost 6 donuts each and pay out in a regular pattern (as long as you only do it on one device) that includes Itchy & Scratchy billboards and Channel 6 News Vans. And donuts - it gives you donuts.
    0zoasx5ogwzg.png