EA Forums - Banner

My first picture

bee88161
2976 posts Member
Very nice, symmetrical too, which I like. :thumbup: A lot of parking! I guess everyone's driving to the town meeting :lol::wink:

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Very nice, symmetrical too, which I like. :thumbup: A lot of parking! I guess everyone's driving to the town meeting :lol::wink:

Lol thank you! I'm just happy I figured out how to post pics :) yeah I know it may be a little bit too much parking but wanted to make it semi realistic lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great job on your town hall, and congrats on becoming a master picture poster.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats on posting your 1st picture :thumbup:

Looks like one of the episode where all the cars were parked out front of the town hall when the simpsons were told to say in there bomb shelter :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ha it's just like the goverment to make you pay for parking at city hall.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Ha it's just like the goverment to make you pay for parking at city hall.

Aint that the truth & No return within 4hrs as well i bet 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Nice first pic! :thumbup:

I see your in Photobucket. To get the whole picture to post without scrolling, you need to resize it. Click on the edit button. (If your in the iPad app, you can load it there but go to the website to sign in and edit it.) The first number should be 600 or smaller. That way the whole pic will show up on your post. :D
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Nice first pic! :thumbup:

I see your in Photobucket. To get the whole picture to post without scrolling, you need to resize it. Click on the edit button. (If your in the iPad app, you can load it there but go to the website to sign in and edit it.) The first number should be 600 or smaller. That way the whole pic will show up on your post. :D

Thanks so much for the tip I appreciate it :)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited August 2013
    I love the idea of parking there, haven't seen that yet. Lovely :)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm guessing Fat Tony is performing some sort of community service.
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I'm guessing Fat Tony is performing some sort of community service.

He is actually intimidating city officials with horrible music to ignore his "business deals" or else he will keep playing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!