EA Forums - Banner

2nd Krustyland Burger and 2nd Gift Shop

lll3lucky wrote:
I'm sure this has been covered, but when you type in KL a bunch of random topics come up...lol

Are they just decorations that add to your 'GRUB rating, because they don't do anything. I'm a little disappointed because that just wasted tickets I could have used for other quest items.

Thanks in advance to whomever responds :D

They give you tickets so it's not a waiste i have 3 of both :D

Replies

• AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    More merch and grub = more mysterious visitors appearing = more tickets :lol:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well in theory it should be any food outlet e.g Food Needle. As there aren't loads of outlets it'd be logical to presume multiples of outlets will also increase the grub rating, such as 3 krustyland burgers, this is just a complete guess though :p
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I guess my disappointment comes from not seeing a timer ticking and that none of the characters can do tasks there. I bought a few but after the 24 hr build, I was expecting characters to go there. Glad to know that the random visitors will show up once my rating increases to at least get back some of the tickets I used to get them. Thanks :)

They should have put the 2nd KL Burger and 2nd Gift Shop in the decoration section :roll: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!