edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HA i havent noticed that :lol: I very rarely look at the build menu now lol

Mr Burns must love Krusty burgers to want 4buildings in his back yard :lol:

Richy Rich style! :lol:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Would be interesting if there were four krustys walking around if you built 4 krusty burgers now :D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Would be interesting if there were four krustys walking around if you built 4 krusty burgers now :D

If that happens I'm building an army and sending them to Krustyland to earn me tickets!!!! :twisted:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

If that happens I'm building an army and sending them to Krustyland to earn me tickets!!!! :twisted:

You wouldn't be the only one! :lol:

I am curious what will happen if the op builds another one. But I wouldn't want to try it for fear of what horrible glitch it might cause.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

I am curious what will happen if the op builds another one. But I wouldn't want to try it for fear of what horrible glitch it might cause.

Already said I'm building 4 more! Lol 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HA i havent noticed that :lol: I very rarely look at the build menu now lol

Mr Burns must love Krusty burgers to want 4buildings in his back yard :lol:

Richy Rich style! :lol:

Definitely :lol: Except Mr Burns is obviously going bigger :lol:

Hope it doesnt crash your game tho :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Nothing happens, I tried it, disappointed me greatly.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Already said I'm building 4 more! Lol 8)

My bad, you were the op! It's been a long day. :D Can't wait to find out what happens.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You won't get a second Krusty. It's just like the Kearney thing, you'll just lose the money.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    This is a glitch because Krusty is in your KL and not SF. It's similar to the 2 lemon trees etc others have experienced
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    You won't get a second Krusty. It's just like the Kearney thing, you'll just lose the money.

How can he lose the money? He paying for the building not the actual character lol He will gain 4 extra Krusty burger buildings :P He just wont gain an extra Krusty thats all :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'll sell / store them straight away if they don't give me new Krusty's, only $96,000 to give it a go - not like we need Springfield cash right now is it? It's all about tickets! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!