EA Forums - Banner

Remember, remember, the 5th of November, I will remember a virtual bonfire night this year.

KLmaker
1498 posts Member
edited November 2020
Now American Halloween has passed we can think about our Bonfire Night.

For a long time it has really just been an excuse to light a fire and set off some fireworks, as the origins are not applicable nor appropriate in this day and age.

Except we won't be because on the 5th of November we are going into lockdown again, but then would many want to go and risk the dreaded lurgy anyway, I wouldn't personally.

I have fireworks, albeit in an American style box, don't know how I'm going to get a Guy on a bonfire, could settle for Moe under a burning bush could even put a fire behind him, but then it just looks like the bonfire near the end of the film Candyman, which is just not it.

Oh well.
Post edited by johncolombo on
I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2640 posts Member
    Interesting but should be in off topic
  • Just watch The Wicker Man instead.
  • Interesting but should be in off topic

It is.
    Had me worried for a moment.

@johncolombo
    I noticed you edited the post, but it looks no different to what I remember, was there a problem.
  • @KLmaker looks like it might have been in game discussion and John has moved it over here instead.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    No, really, how on earth did I manage to do that, duh or should that be Do'h.
    Nevermind, sorted now, thanks @johncolombo
  • There’s another thread that got moved that I don’t think should’ve got moved entitled quick Unlock-Screen fanarts as I thought the op of that thread was doing there take on level ups for these characters but it got moved to here. I thought yours would’ve been better suited to GD section as OT is dead
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Interesting but should be in off topic

It is.
    Had me worried for a moment.

@johncolombo
    I noticed you edited the post, but it looks no different to what I remember, was there a problem.

Not sure why it says I edited it. Maybe I clicked the edit button by mistake but yes I made no changes.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    MrToby5 wrote: »
    There’s another thread that got moved that I don’t think should’ve got moved entitled quick Unlock-Screen fanarts as I thought the op of that thread was doing there take on level ups for these characters but it got moved to here. I thought yours would’ve been better suited to GD section as OT is dead

I put it back in game discussion per your request
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Just watch The Wicker Man instead.

Seen the original with Ewar Woowar and Christopher Lee and didn't like that and I am not in a hurry to watch the remake either.

@johncolombo
    @MrToby5
    I don't remember if I originally posted in GD or OT, but OT is where I meant to put it, so if it was moved here, I for one am not complaining.

So far the best I can do is surround the Christmas Tree with Pyres and have Star Maggie at the top, er, no, I don't think so.
    Must try harder.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • @KLmaker i thought it was game related mate as I saw moe under a burning bush. My bad I didn’t realise.
  • [quote="KLmaker;d-265475"]For a long time it has really just been an excuse to light a fire and set off some fireworks, as the origins are not applicable nor appropriate in this day and age.
    [/quote]
    Apparently not this year,.. it's was all in honour of the U.S. president elect...
  • [Img]https://postimg.cc/p5FfqXR4[/img]