EA Forums - Banner

Double bonus level in Krustyland

Prev13
Thanks for the tip. :D Good to know. :thumbup:

Replies

• firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    Aww man! I just got the bonus boxes this morning, but I saw a post a couple days ago that said DON'T do it in KL, because your donuts might not be there when you go back to SF.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Can anyone confirm any of the donut claims in this thread? Double donuts if leveled up in Krusty. Lose donuts if leveled up in Krusty. These are important facts to have verified.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    I just bonus leveled up in Krustyland and got the 3 donuts and then it popped up again and let me choose another box so i got 6 donuts in Krustyland, a tip if you are close to bonus leveling do it in krustyland!

let me know if it works for you too.

Ooooo This is good to know as i'm just about to level up tonight i would have thought depending whether i play anymore today :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    In my KL my debris triple up
    I have to clean it or move it 3 times
    Derbys and doughnuts may be not exactly the same thing but maybe base of the glitch is...
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LtType77 wrote:
    I just bonus leveled up in Krustyland and got the 3 donuts and then it popped up again and let me choose another box so i got 6 donuts in Krustyland, a tip if you are close to bonus leveling do it in krustyland!

let me know if it works for you too.

Ooooo This is good to know as i'm just about to level up tonight i would have thought depending whether i play anymore today :lol:

Are you going to try it Neo? I would, but just recently leveled up. Be a day or two until I earn enough xp. I'm willing to give it a go. :mrgreen: My luck though, it will make the ultimate crash. :lol:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    Can anyone confirm any of the donut claims in this thread? Double donuts if leveled up in Krusty. Lose donuts if leveled up in Krusty. These are important facts to have verified.

It could of been a fluke, but I when I finished building food needle the little bit of xp it gave me bonus leveled me and the pick three boxes popped up twice, and I got 6 donuts and I did not lose them when I visited Springfield.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Are you going to try it Neo? I would, but just recently leveled up. Be a day or two until I earn enough xp. I'm willing to give it a go. :mrgreen: My luck though, it will make the ultimate crash. :lol:

Well im that close to leveling up it will probably happen there anyway so if it does it does lol

I shall let you know what happens :mrgreen:

• LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    I would say possibly the people that lost their donuts in KL maybe did not sync before close-out? Could explain them losing the donuts... I always sync before close-out.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    I would say possibly the people that lost their donuts in KL maybe did not sync before close-out? Could explain them losing the donuts... I always sync before close-out.

Same here it far to risky to just close the game down! Sync Sync Sync :lol:
  • jontyblonde
    21 posts
    edited August 2013
    i've had this also, and 6 donuts were added to my total
  • homersimpleton
    71 posts
    edited August 2013
    The last time I hit the bonus level, I got to pick twice, and got 3 donuts out of the deal (first gift box I picked was 2 donuts, second was 1).

Might be a fluke, or maybe EA is just being nice. I'm sure somebody could look in the game codes to see if there's a chance of 2 prompts.

I brought this up last week and somebody claims that they were stuck in an endless loop and got 1000 donuts out of it.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    The last time I hit the bonus level, I got to pick twice, and got 3 donuts out of the deal (first gift box I picked was 2 donuts, second was 1).

Might be a fluke, or maybe EA is just being nice. I'm sure somebody could look in the game codes to see if there's a chance of 2 prompts.

I brought this up last week and somebody claims that they were stuck in an endless loop and got 1000 donuts out of it.

Woah lucky them, now watch this happen to Neo... :shock:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Didn't work for me, just tested it by buyig weather stations until I was 200 xp away and went to KL, only gt 3 donuts :(
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Didn't work for me, just tested it by buyig weather stations until I was 200 xp away and went to KL, only gt 3 donuts :(

Same.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    How much exp does a weather station actually give without an absurd multiplier anyways?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I also got double donuts (6) the last time I hit the bonus level. I'm trying to remember if I was in KL or not.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ok, comments in thread sounded upbeat so I went for it. Farmed 183,000 XP, I had just leveled up an hour ago. Entered KrustyLand, got final xp needed to level up, then bitter disappointment was realized. Only 1 bonus card. And then the second slap in face, took 3 tries to get the 3 donuts. Million spent, to find out this doesn't work.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Forgot to return to Springfield. Logged back in, fearful donuts would be lost. They were all there. :P
    Debunked that claim as well, fortunately. :mrgreen:
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    I leveled in KL and only got three donuts
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Must just be a one off!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!