EA Forums - Banner

Anybody else..

i have been definatly... i still collect from the buildings but nothing else. KL is my first priority right now.

Replies

• firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nope, not me. I'm ferverantly saving for Calmwood. But I have several characters working for tickets in KL too.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I haven't given it much thought either, until today. I pulled some of my premium characters (Otto, Squeaky Teen, and Moleman) from Krustyland just for the weekend so I can earn a little extra cash to buy land.

On Monday, I'm putting them back in Krustyland. I've also used donuts to rush Krustyland a little, so I doesn't bother me that much that they are not there. :D
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited August 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    Totally neglecting their SF? I haven't done anything there all week. Heck I haven't even thought about it.

No. I need to built tiles for Sh*tPort and sometimes I decorate stuff. I still need to finish my Calmwood Hospital, too.
    (most redundant building, ever.)
  • zooter23
    116 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not totally. Getting close to a bonus level and still need SP tiles. Otherwise, it's pretty much a been quick collection/assignment visit of late.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    henn3001 wrote:
    No. I need to built tiles for Sh*tPort and sometimes I decorate stuff. I still need to finish my Calmwood Hospital, too. (most redundant building, ever.)

I've been thinking about this for a while - on another 'speculation' website, there was an animated Calmwood gif showing a knotted sheet hanging out of an upstairs window. What's happened to this? Is this for a future update where we'll maybe get a couple of characters that interact with Calmwood?
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No never :D
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've been thinking about this for a while - on another 'speculation' website, there was an animated Calmwood gif showing a knotted sheet hanging out of an upstairs window. What's happened to this? Is this for a future update where we'll maybe get a couple of characters that interact with Calmwood?

I sure hope so!
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    No never :D

Yes, you have been neglecting the forum instead. Or so I have heard.

:P
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm back now and that's all that matters
    I have played the game every day since the 2nd of September and never been bored
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I haven't given it much thought either, until today. I pulled some of my premium characters (Otto, Squeaky Teen, and Moleman) from Krustyland just for the weekend so I can earn a little extra cash to buy land.

On Monday, I'm putting them back in Krustyland. I've also used donuts to rush Krustyland a little, so I doesn't bother me that much that they are not there. :D
    Grrr. I always spend too much time on your maze. :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

Grrr. I always spend too much time on your maze. :mrgreen:
    So do I. :mrgreen:

I am neglecting my SF a little bit, still haven't done anything with the bus stop.
  • edited August 2013
    I haven't. I'm trying to split the time as much as possible. If one ends up slipping, it's usually KrustyLand.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.