EA Forums - Banner

Lemon Tree, Moleman and SVT!

I think you were lucky to get then within 2 weeks. But it's waste of donuts you could of used on level 33 because you can't use them.

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think you were lucky to get then within 2 weeks. But it's waste of donuts you could of used on level 33 because you can't use them.
    thats what I'm upset about. But lucky for me it's payday. So wen then next level come its gona be donut galore :lol: 8)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hopefully they fix this glitch soon. I'd probably stay away from opening any Buddhas right now.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim what's your job ? I always love payday but when I get my check feels like I spent it so fast
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim what's your job ? I always love payday but when I get my check feels like I spent it so fast
    a step up from a working money :wink:
    Yeah pay goes fast but I'm lucky to have pretty much unlimited Overtime :lol:
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm wondering for those of us who only have a lemon tree if now is a good time to buy Buddhas?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I really want a lemon tree, but I don't know if I should risk getting multiple premium characters by buying a buddah.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013

I got my lemon tree in the weekly mystery box. So its upto. Id just wait untill u get if for free. Unless u have the donuts spare
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    but i've spent donuts on buddahs this week in hope for more fruit trees

Why not just buy the fruit trees directly? Same cost, and you get what you want.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I havent had any extra prem characters appear yet in the misery box, kinda want it to happen with the Lemon tree just in case "we" do actually get to keep it :lol:

But what i did get the other day in the misery box was a Donuts tree ;)

aLIwD2wl.png

Not really image thanks to the signature guru lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AJtheboss1
    3868 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I got an unusable lemon tree too. I hope ea does something to fix it soon, I don't want to constantly get things I can't use.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • KampKrustyBR
    16 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have the SVT problem. Got him in a mystery box this week while my SVT was in Krustyland. I contacted EA about it last night and have already gotten 3 status updates as it keeps getting bumped up the chain of command. It seems its quite a big deal to them and they are looking into it ASAP! I'm beyond thrilled by the level of attention they are giving this. I thought I'd wait the 14 days the forum says it could take and only be told "too bad" instead of getting SVT's donut equivalent or something.

Really would have loved to have gotten Moleman though. He's probably my most wanted Premium character right now. I'll probably eventually break down and buy him once Gil does another sale on donuts.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    But I could have worn those trees and smoked those lemons.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I havent had any extra prem characters appear yet in the misery box, kinda want it to happen with the Lemon tree just in case "we" do actually get to keep it :lol:

aLIwD2wl.png

I thought it was a moderator special! :lol:

Oh, how I want a donut tree. :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

aLIwD2wl.png

You should check out my town the picture doesnt do it justice :lol:

Liking the new avatar btw :thumbup: Much more suiting :)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

aLIwD2wl.png

You should check out my town the picture doesnt do it justice :lol:

Liking the new avatar btw :thumbup: Much more suiting :)

I knew it was time for a change. 8) The other one was from my favorite Simpsons episode.

Oh, and if I find that donut tree in your town, I'm going to be like :shock: ! :lol:
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited August 2013
    damn! I got a mystery box today and all I got was a lousy tree.

I got the lemon tree before, but never a character.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I knew it was time for a change. 8) The other one was from my favorite Simpsons episode.

Oh, and if I find that donut tree in your town, I'm going to be like :shock: ! :lol:

Good luck finding it tho cos it hard to find ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!