EA Forums - Banner

How many tickets do you have?

Prev134
I went for 10000 but I only have 7914 tickets, and I'm going to spend them right now. :D

PS - Good subbing for Jen with the polls.

Replies

  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Right now i have 5000 tickets. I am currently building wet and smokey stunt show. Saving up for the haunted condo which is 10,000 tickets.

    The key is setting people on 30 to 60 min tasks. Patience wins the race.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have 2000, but I just spent 7500 for the stunt show.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Right now I have about 5,000. However, I have already used a good number of tickets and I am currently saving for the Flea Dipper, which is 12,000. I'd have enough, but on a whim, I decided to decorate my Krustyland today.

    I got that far ahead by buying the laffy meals and spending donuts at first. Now I make a pretty decent amount collecting from my Krustyland and from neighbors, when I can. Though I might be tempted to buy a few more meals in hopes of scoring some tickets. 8)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Down to 5432, I just bought Poochie. :D
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Right now i have 5000 tickets. I am currently building wet and smokey stunt show. Saving up for the haunted condo which is 10,000 tickets.

    The key is setting people on 30 to 60 min tasks. Patience wins the race.

    Yer me to, I just finished building wet and smokey stunt show and am now on a saving mission. It's been so long since I've had to wait to buy stuff, I forgot how long it can take.

    (Telling myself in my head) don't buy laffy meals just wait.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    At the moment im around the 13,000 mark saving up for the next ride :)

    If all goes to plan i should have 16,000 tomorrow morning :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    I haven't even begun. Wondering if it takes a while to accumulate tickets. I better get cracking.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm at 15K but still have Haunted Condo and other attractions to build, so still more tix needed.
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    On the 30 minute task all weekend so I will have enough for the haunted condo.
  • zooter23
    116 posts
    edited August 2013
    I had about 8,000 but took a pretty good hit with the Poochie and Food Needle tasks being back to back. They seem to build back up fairly quick though, especially if you have time for the 30 or 60 minute tasks.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    The gift shop is much better than that needle in my opinion :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    This feels like a real time update thread for your Krustyland. :lol: There has to be something you can buy with those 1022 tickets! :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    The gift shop is much better than that needle in my opinion :mrgreen:
    uh oh, I did it wrong then. Didn't they ask me to build the needle though, or was the gift shop, or both? I didn't pay much attention to the dialogues because of the forum, of course. :P
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    This feels like a real time update thread for your Krustyland. :lol: There has to be something you can buy with those 1022 tickets! :mrgreen:
    Haha, I accidentally bought another Krusty burger thinking I didn't have one. Oh, well ... :mrgreen:

    I like your new avatar, very cool. Can you make it bigger or brighter? :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    The gift shop is much better than that needle in my opinion :mrgreen:
    uh oh, I did it wrong then. Didn't they ask me to build the needle though, or was the gift shop, or both? I didn't pay much attention to the dialogues because of the forum, of course. :P

    Because of the forum you say? Why are here you often then? Dont think i've seen you post much childish_teasing_smiley.gif

    I cant remember what order it all goes in cos i very rarely read the dialogue tbh, i like the gift shop as it a short hr task :)


    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think the gift shop came first.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think the gift shop came first.

    I always thought it was the egg :lol:

    chicken-or-egg.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P
    The gift shop is much better than that needle in my opinion :mrgreen:
    uh oh, I did it wrong then. Didn't they ask me to build the needle though, or was the gift shop, or both? I didn't pay much attention to the dialogues because of the forum, of course. :P
    Because of the forum you say? Why are here you often then? Dont think i've seen you post much childish_teasing_smiley.gif
    I cant remember what order it all goes in cos i very rarely read the dialogue tbh, i like the gift shop as it a short hr task :)
    That is a very good question. Maybe you could give me some tips about it since you are a veteran.

    I think the gift shop came first.
    Ok, I need more tickets. Can I borrow some? :mrgreen:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Down to 1022 now. I just bought the food needle but didn't have enough for the gift shop. :P

    This feels like a real time update thread for your Krustyland. :lol: There has to be something you can buy with those 1022 tickets! :mrgreen:
    Haha, I accidentally bought another Krusty burger thinking I didn't have one. Oh, well ... :mrgreen:

    I like your new avatar, very cool. Can you make it bigger or brighter? :P

    Would the medium work? 320 x 180 is it's size. Neo, do you know?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!