EA Forums - Banner

Buisnessmans social club

bee88161
2976 posts Member
I felt the same way, so I put mine near the Pimiento Grove and El Chemistri.

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Had to be next to Luigi's because they mob an Italian food go hand in hand. It's also located across from my prison because the mob and prison go hand in hand lol
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haven't placed it yet but when I do I will put it with the learning annex the two buildings look good together.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Try to put it near fat Tonys compound, but i put it in front of the Kwick e mart
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Try to put it near fat Tonys compound, but i put it in front of the Kwick e mart
    I copied Hasan's idea and put it next to FT's mansion. :P
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Feel free to take any of my ideas. I don't mind.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I couldn't figure out what to do either. This is what I came up with. I put it near the appartments. Figuring that most of fat Tony's 'customers' probably live there lol

v7HZdO3.jpg
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    I couldn't figure out what to do either. This is what I came up with. I put it near the appartments. Figuring that most of fat Tony's 'customers' probably live there lol

v7HZdO3.jpg
    It's in an elegant area. I like your SF Lucii, very classy. :-)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I put mine by hermans military antiques (them mobsters gotta buy guns!)
    and the Buddhist temple (to give them a little karma)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Aw thanks Pantu! :oops: lol
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone for your feedback, I originally thought next to fat Tony's compound but I've already put that as a beach front and the social club just didn't look right being on the sand lol luckily I was able to combine most of your ideas because my pimento grove el chemistry and annex are all together so I just put it next to all three of them. Thanks for your help much appreciated and great pic luciitigger looks fantastic puts mine to shame lol
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Had to be next to Luigi's because they mob an Italian food go hand in hand. It's also located across from my prison because the mob and prison go hand in hand lol

I put mine next to Luigi's :)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Thanks everyone for your feedback, I originally thought next to fat Tony's compound but I've already put that as a beach front and the social club just didn't look right being on the sand lol luckily I was able to combine most of your ideas because my pimento grove el chemistry and annex are all together so I just put it next to all three of them. Thanks for your help much appreciated and great pic luciitigger looks fantastic puts mine to shame lol
    It'd be nice to see a picture of the final product. :P
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

Not all that great but it'll do for now lol I can't zoom out far enough but my pimento grove and el chemistri are in front and my annex is off to the left.

bc85981f8e72566ef3f4e0dc30eda624_zpsb2fad296.jpg
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Not all that great but it'll do for now lol I can't zoom out far enough but my pimento grove and el chemistri are in front and my annex is off to the left.

It looks great, very British like. :P
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

It looks great, very British like. :P

Lol thank you :) still trying to make improvements though
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Looks nice buddy, I'm glad you were able to make it work for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!