EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-Mrp: Suggestion and feedback V

I would use the board walk fence around the water in my town it looks quite good like that . I would try that it could look good

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    All I can suggest is what I did; a camp area :D.

Kamp Krusty and the Fort at either side of the sign, plenty of trees and reindeers and a waterfall. Also camp fires. That is my only idea :lol: .
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I was wondering who is actually re-designing your town......You or Everyone else on this forum 1wc01R2.gif

Needs trees surrounding the area for sure :) Hope you not going to copy Sahl's area :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    You could put in a small off site car park for visitors!
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    All I can suggest is what I did; a camp area :D.

Kamp Krusty and the Fort at either side of the sign, plenty of trees and reindeers and a waterfall. Also camp fires. That is my only idea :lol: .
    That's a good idea I never thought of adding camp Krusty I did that with every thing else
    Might have to buy the camp
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

Do this but without the car park bays, just use the pavement, that way you can put fences around it and actually have some cars in there so it like a gravel area car park :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I was wondering who is actually re-designing your town......You or Everyone else on this forum 1wc01R2.gif

Needs trees surrounding the area for sure :) Hope you not going to copy Sahl's area :P
    theses guys come out with grate Ideas why not ask there opinions :mrgreen:

I don't want to directly copy you Sahl lol :lol: plus I was to poor to get any reindeer lol but I do need to fit KK sum where lol
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

He's doing that forum town that people talked about earlier! :lol:

Kind of cool. I get to suggest to Skyrim what to do but I don't have to buy things or rearrange in my own town! 8)

I'm with Sahl on this one. I'd make it a camp area. Put Fort Sensible there along with some cabins (brown houses). Then I'd expand the water slightly and make it a lake with a piece of water that goes into the lake where you can put a gazebo. Oh wait, that's my town. :lol:

Oh, and make use of those boardwalk fences. If you have any reindeer, you could also put those there.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    More foliage and maybe brown houses. If you put Fort Sensible and Kamp Krusty there as well, they should all blend well together. I wouldn't put the Lair there; that seems to blend in better with the mountains at the north of the map if you've got the space to put it.
    Nice one cl981 :thumbup: iv got room along most of the edges. I'm gona add my Kk . Do you think I should expand on water or leave it for now
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    More foliage and maybe brown houses. If you put Fort Sensible and Kamp Krusty there as well, they should all blend well together. I wouldn't put the Lair there; that seems to blend in better with the mountains at the north of the map if you've got the space to put it.
    Nice one cl981 :thumbup: iv got room along most of the edges. I'm gona add my Kk . Do you think I should expand on water or leave it for now
    Pass on the water because my town doesn't have any in it so that might be best answered by someone else. Another idea you might want to try is using snapdragons and pumpkins to make crops. I've seen that somewhere and it looked very good.
    that does sound good but iv only got to punkin patches :(
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Do this but without the car park bays, just use the pavement, that way you can put fences around it and actually have some cars in there so it like a gravel area car park :)

I meant what this guy said :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

next to the mountain or on the opposite side of the log cabin?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:mrgreen:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'd say next to the mountain, as if it was the place people would park before they went on a nature walk to the cabin :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'd say next to the mountain, as if it was the place people would park before they went on a nature walk to the cabin :P

Nice one :thumbup: I'm gona go and have a play around with this and ill post up my results later cheers for your ideas :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!