EA Forums - Banner

My Krustyland (including panorama) feedback welcome :)

Prev13
I'm might stop viewing your threads as they always have awesome screenshots and I get depressed :P Not cool.

Replies

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The radioactive park is amazing
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The radioactive park is amazing

+1

Having the trees like that with the circles of colours is so cool and creative! :thumbup:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I loved your up and atom sign and the skulls when I first saw them. Nice idea! :thumbup: I also like the welcome sign you made.

Looks really great Mae! The Food Needle in the center of the park works really well. :D Impressive. 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    contain-yourself.gif

WoW!! Very impressive!!

Send some spare tickets my way please :lol: Im so far off getting it to your level.....looking at your amazing KL i dont think i could ever get mine looking that good :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    WOW... All I can say is AMAZING!

That is just completely amazing...
    Look brilliant, I wouldn't change a thing, I think it looks perfect :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Woahh I really love the up and atom ride. Looks fantastic! :mrgreen: by any chance do u have any dead trees to add an inner ring so look like the explosion striped the first layer of tree? But it may not look as amazing as it does no tho....jus a thought :lol:
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited August 2013
    Amazeballs!
    Radioactive man ride is my fave!
    Supremely jealous and envious of your KL! :mrgreen:

Mine is just a dumping ground of buildings while I grind away....
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    Everything looks amazing!! :-o Great planning and execution :thumbup:

However I agree...

I'm might stop viewing your threads as they always have awesome screenshots and I get depressed :P Not cool.

:mrgreen:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow that's incredible! Every aspect is just insanely good!
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    Brilliant Mae! I took some time to visit your town and it looks great!
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    opYMJ.gif
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    Amazing, the Radioactive park is one of the coolest decorations ever !! Congrats !
  • OneHandOnly
    11 posts
    edited August 2013
    Absolutely fantastic, really! People don't realize how long it takes to make something so detailed, really awesome work!
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Incredible. Absolutely amazing. I am so jealous of your talent!
    Especially love the Food Needle centre point.

A*
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    opYMJ.gif

LHb2iJ4l.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone :) looks like Radioactive Park is a winner. Which is interesting, as that's the one I was the most unsure of! I'm keeping it now! :lol:

I really appreciate the feedback/suggestions. Please keep it coming
    @skyrim - I only started playing since valentines so I don't have any dead trees at all. I think even if I did, I can't place them in KL. but extremely good idea though :D
    @cl891 - I appreciate your idea of moving the haunted condo but am worried all the letters together in one corner takes away from the spookiness of the condo..will think about it more though...and yes that is indeed all the land. I think there's too much land. Everything on the right hand of my panorama are just place holders or future rides (if any)
    @onehandonly - it took me a long time! Luckily it's holiday time in Malaysia right now.

My fave part of my park has got to be the food needle. The moment I saw it I knew it had to be dead centre (well maybe not dead centre, but centreish)

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    opYMJ.gif

LHb2iJ4l.png
    tumblr_mlhj7xGxMi1rv7j6eo2_250.gif
    welcome.gif
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone :) looks like Radioactive Park is a winner. Which is interesting, as that's the one I was the most unsure of! I'm keeping it now! :lol:

I really appreciate the feedback/suggestions. Please keep it coming
    @skyrim - I only started playing since valentines so I don't have any dead trees at all. I think even if I did, I can't place them in KL. but extremely good idea though :D
    @cl891 - I appreciate your idea of moving the haunted condo but am worried all the letters together in one corner takes away from the spookiness of the condo..will think about it more though...and yes that is indeed all the land. I think there's too much land. Everything on the right hand of my panorama are just place holders or future rides (if any)
    @onehandonly - it took me a long time! Luckily it's holiday time in Malaysia right now.

My fave part of my park has got to be the food needle. The moment I saw it I knew it had to be dead centre (well maybe not dead centre, but centreish)
    lol silly me i forgot that you can't transfer SF items to Kl :oops:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    That looks great, Mae. I really like the effect you achieved around that atomic thing.

My KL is very squished together, I didn't want to spend all my KT's on getting land. LOL, maybe someday I will be able to spread out a little more.
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Gorgeous as usual, Mae.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!