EA Forums - Banner

Multi Packs

I have thought about this for such a long time. You have to idea how hard it is to do very precise decorating like this :evil: :?

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    I have thought about this for such a long time. You have to idea how hard it is to do very precise decorating like this :evil: :?
    +1:thumbup: It's very anyoing. But that's why I buy alot of stuff then just store it so I don't have to go threw the exp wen I am decorating. I think I have 700+ hedges at the moment :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    As long as the price would be cheaper to buy 10 in one go then individually then quite possibly be worth doing :)

    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As long as the price would be cheaper to buy 10 in one go then individually then quite possibly be worth doing :)
    oh yeah NeO cus your runing low cash with your millions lol. I think the theses trees are like $600+
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As long as the price would be cheaper to buy 10 in one go then individually then quite possibly be worth doing :)
    oh yeah NeO cus your runing low cash with your millions lol. I think the theses trees are like $600+

    Yeah moneys tight at the minute bro :( i need more quick! dont like being below a set amount of money :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As long as the price would be cheaper to buy 10 in one go then individually then quite possibly be worth doing :)
    oh yeah NeO cus your runing low cash with your millions lol. I think the theses trees are like $600+

    Yeah moneys tight at the minute bro :( i need more quick! dont like being below $100000 of money :lol:
    hahaha
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited August 2013
    lilu dallas multipass
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    That does make me crazy. It would be much nicer if the xp automatically went into your total instead of lying around for a few seconds. What's the point of it appearing in the game? Just go straight into the total. Would make for much smoother decorating.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    That does make me crazy. It would be much nicer if the xp automatically went into your total instead of lying around for a few seconds. What's the point of it appearing in the game? Just go straight into the total. Would make for much smoother decorating.
    ahh we can dream lol :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!