EA Forums - Banner

Other sites

Seems it is allowed to atleast mention the site by name. I am refering to TSTOtips, what happened to them. Sold or hacked? Someone should know by now...?

Replies

• justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sold or hacked either way said site will never be the same again.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sold or hacked either way said site will never be the same again.

If it is temporarily hacked, it may be the same again at some point, with some work from the authors. If sold, that is just a shame...
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited August 2013
    Word is, is that it was sold for $2000. Since there hasn't been a post in a couple of days since the "sale post" one I think the site is dead. There's a few who are making new blogs to follow.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    thatjenr wrote:
    Word is, is that it was sold for $2000. Since there hasn't been a post in a couple of days since the "sale post" one I think the site is dead. There's a few who are making new blogs to follow.

It's not allowed to link to them, but do you have some name of those blogs? I'd like to check them out.
  • bjserink
    35 posts
    edited August 2013
    The one where most of the former tstotips writers went to is called TSTOTopix. While I can't post a link in this message, I am apparently allowed to have links in my signature, so look below!
  • albivs81326
    25 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's strange how some of us still keep a small hope of the site being hacked. I guess we are really in love with the blog and now we were left with a broken heart. There are 2 things that seem strange to me and I can't get out of my head right know.

1) I feel Mike's comments on Reddit made him seem like he was trying too hard to convince people about TSTOtips sale. He was insisting Mr. Tips didn't own anyone but him any explanation because he was the only one he added to the blog and the only one having contact wiht him. He even got mad when people stared asking for more details and he was going off with the same argument and of the no explanation owed to anyone and the blog sale. (I'm not implying he is lying this is just something that really caught to my attention)

2) I remember a few months ago Mr. Tips recommended we visit nuclearvideoshd because it had great videos and info about TSTO, it seems odd to me becuase 2 or 3 days before RCSprinter had announced his you tube videos with TSTOtips named as reference and I tought "This is what the advertisment should be directed to"

just food for tough
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!