EA Forums - Banner

30,000 baby!! 😎

Prev1

Replies

  • lucienleon519
    1228 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    30K donuts is impressive, but when I saw the thread title I thought you might've built a 30000% multiplier :o

    How are you going to spend them all? :D
  • Congrats on 30k but now try 66,666. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • All those donuts came from that tiny KEM farm?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • All those donuts came from that tiny KEM farm?
    And his buildings and his character tasks.
    In my games I generate about 150 donuts a day. I farm 35 KEMs 5 times a day which produce 110, so the other 40 come from collecting building and task payouts - plus a few extra here and there from Daily Challenges.
    Of course he may also be doing Rat Trap Trucks (or Book Burning Mobiles, or Bloodmobiles, or...). I find that so tedious I rarely do it other than to even out donut incomes among my games. Those pesky daily challenges will pay out a batch of extra donuts every now and again.
  • My heart jumped a bit thinking you hit 30,000 % which I think is technically not possible unless it is a town just full of items with high % bonus and nothing else. I know of one player heading towards 666,666 donuts though :smile:
  • about 1.5 years ago I hit 105, 000 donuts. I stopped trying to make donuts since all that could be bought was bought. since that time I am down to just above 100,000 donuts.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    All those donuts came from that tiny KEM farm?
    And his buildings and his character tasks.
    In my games I generate about 150 donuts a day. I farm 35 KEMs 5 times a day which produce 110, so the other 40 come from collecting building and task payouts - plus a few extra here and there from Daily Challenges.
    Of course he may also be doing Rat Trap Trucks (or Book Burning Mobiles, or Bloodmobiles, or...). I find that so tedious I rarely do it other than to even out donut incomes among my games. Those pesky daily challenges will pay out a batch of extra donuts every now and again.

    I recently found purchasing Kristy Oil Rigs pays out about the same farming KEMs or RTTs. I have around 3800+% bonus. With the Sky Finger Monument, the Donut Factory and Daily Challenges I can buy 1 or 2 oil rigs each day and pull in around 150 to 200 donuts a day. The best part is I can do it all in the morning in 15 minutes. Not that my way is any better, just works for me and saves me a ton of time. The 4 hour log in for KEM farming became a beating and RTT farming kept kicking me off the server.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    My heart jumped a bit thinking you hit 30,000 % which I think is technically not possible unless it is a town just full of items with high % bonus and nothing else. I know of one player heading towards 666,666 donuts though :smile:

    Hasn't he already hit it Sean. I remember seeing the post on Halloween.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Y'all make me feel puny with just my 5,261 donuts and 1900%+ multiplier.
  • 168sean168
    3857 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    My heart jumped a bit thinking you hit 30,000 % which I think is technically not possible unless it is a town just full of items with high % bonus and nothing else. I know of one player heading towards 666,666 donuts though :smile:

    Hasn't he already hit it Sean. I remember seeing the post on Halloween.

    Oh. I must have missed that post!

    Edit : Yes indeed he had. I just went to check, 666666 donuts on Halloween day of 2020!
  • 1-Graham-S
    260 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Ta-da !! B)

    fhplzdwz5lgo.png

    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    Ta-da !! B)

    fhplzdwz5lgo.png

    You are the donut king Graham! :)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    Ta-da !! B)

    fhplzdwz5lgo.png

    Getting close to 777777 :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Getting Barted too often, @Castiel19x :(
    Not even getting half the 300 Ds a day from tapping usually, never mind wasting time on trucks.
    Once in a while I wouldn't care, never got less than $4 billion, but waiting to reload for 6 Ds is a pain.
    Pity really, once I hit my self-imposed target I can demolish my bonus and redesign my town.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • Thanks, @Rhinomix76 - I've changed my avatar for that !! :)
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • about 1.5 years ago I hit 105, 000 donuts. I stopped trying to make donuts since all that could be bought was bought. since that time I am down to just above 100,000 donuts.

    I did this too. I buy and rush everything. It's fun B)
  • Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    1-Graham-S wrote: »
    Ta-da !! B)

    fhplzdwz5lgo.png

    You are the donut king Graham! :)

    Accompanied with Titanic Music..
  • @168sean168 - Aaaaarrrrgggh, don't torture me with Celine Dion !! :p
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    @168sean168 - Aaaaarrrrgggh, don't torture me with Celine Dion !! :p

    I am thinking more of the Titanic music from James Horner :smiley:
  • Finally remembered to trade in my spare Gold Box tokens for an extra 12 sprinkles each - every little helps !! :tongue:
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!