EA Forums - Banner

30,000 baby!! 😎

2Next

Replies

• 1-Graham-S
    260 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Earlier someone wondered how a small KEM farm can get a nice haul of donuts, and the simple answer is by boosting your bonus. I've gone a bit mad in my main town perhaps . . .

Last I looked it was 13,345% and just tapping Skyfinger once a day or less gets me 44 million XP at least.
    There's 132 sprinkles.
    The average when I collect 4 hour tasks from around 480 characters is 16 million XP
    That's another 48 sprinkles, and collecting 4 times a day would make 192 Ds
    Add that up and it's 324 sprinkles without KEMs or trucks
    Now if I were to go and plant 45 KEMs like the OP they'd generate 60.5 million XP per set, call it 60
    That's 180 sprinkles a go and 4 sets would be 720
    1044 Ds a day by tapping and farming just 4 times
    In just 29 days that would add 30,276 sprinkles
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • The Mad Donut King Graham Targaryen? :smile:
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Nah, more like a Stark - stark staring mad that is :D
    And . . . I do know Winter is coming :p
  • That pretty good, I’m over 10k bonus and skyfinger got me 69 donuts, could have been a lot more but I recently sold off my 1k White House farm. I do know 5 RTTs get me 30 boxes.
  • roman65 wrote: »
    That pretty good, I’m over 10k bonus and skyfinger got me 69 donuts, could have been a lot more but I recently sold off my 1k White House farm. I do know 5 RTTs get me 30 boxes.

Knew something was bothering me. I guess you're placing one RTT at a time and keep getting hit by the wonky counter.
    Somewhere over 3 mil XP, maybe 4 but it's been a while, it drops at least one round per batch.
    An RTT is worth 15k XP, with collider it's 75k and at 10k% a truck is worth 7,575,000 XP
    My A town it's worse, worth 10mil+ but only gives 8 bonut rounds, 2 trucks for 18, 3 for 28 . . .
    Either risk getting Bart spoiling it and place a few or try Book Burning Mobiles for around 2.5 mil XP. They should give you an alternating 2 rounds then 3 if you place one at a time.
    Try it, then place 2 and only get 4 rounds and you'll see what I mean - 4 would pay 9, 6 for 14 . . .

A rough rule is XP = 1/10 cost without the collider or 1/2 cost with the collider running.
    Divide your bonus by 100 and then add 1.
    Multiply the XP by that and you get an idea what things should earn.

Lets say a Tiki Bar, $95,000 so with collider XP is 95,000 / 2 = 47,500
    10,000% / 100 = 100. Add 1 = 101
    Just as easy is 47,500 x 100 = 4,750,000 then add 47,500
    Expected payout is 4,797,500 XP ( or 3 bonut rounds for one if you've got less than 202,500 XP already !! )
  • Wow, that’s a lot of math but 5 RTTs get me over 30 boxes or 6+ boxes per RTT, you’re getting 7.5 boxes per RTT so the math seems to add up.
  • If you place 5 one at a time you'll maybe get 32 rounds, place 5 at once and it'll be 36 - or Bart !!
  • wadebear wrote: »
    All those donuts came from that tiny KEM farm?
    And his buildings and his character tasks.
    In my games I generate about 150 donuts a day. I farm 35 KEMs 5 times a day which produce 110, so the other 40 come from collecting building and task payouts - plus a few extra here and there from Daily Challenges.
    Of course he may also be doing Rat Trap Trucks (or Book Burning Mobiles, or Bloodmobiles, or...). I find that so tedious I rarely do it other than to even out donut incomes among my games. Those pesky daily challenges will pay out a batch of extra donuts every now and again.

I recently found purchasing Kristy Oil Rigs pays out about the same farming KEMs or RTTs. I have around 3800+% bonus. With the Sky Finger Monument, the Donut Factory and Daily Challenges I can buy 1 or 2 oil rigs each day and pull in around 150 to 200 donuts a day. The best part is I can do it all in the morning in 15 minutes. Not that my way is any better, just works for me and saves me a ton of time. The 4 hour log in for KEM farming became a beating and RTT farming kept kicking me off the server.
    ]

What is the Krusty Oil Rig? I don’t see that anywhere in item shop...
  • What is the Krusty Oil Rig? I don’t see that anywhere in item shop...
    You can only own ONE at a time.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    What is the Krusty Oil Rig? I don’t see that anywhere in item shop...
    You can only own ONE at a time.

Ah, ok. It’s $8m! Gave me 6 Bonut rounds at my 1900xp.