EA Forums - Banner

Just for fun... What new content would you choose to create for your Springfield?

Prev1
Instead of more houses, I want generic buildings.

Replies

• snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    Some more ground options would be nice like cobble stone and dirt. I would also love the option to make the ground options smaller (like 2x2 instead of 4x4) and to be able to place them everywhere not just every four squares.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I really want Artie ziffs mansion it would obviously come Artie Ziff. I would like to see them add more land as well.
  • bethangracie
    6 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hope someone from EA sees this board, I know they're the experts but surely it's good for them to see what intent real players would like to see brought to he game...

I'd like to see more new characters too. Springfield is a big place, yet so few characters released as of yet!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    +1 for all of these. I would also love to see some shrubs with different colors. Some grey and reddish shrubs would be cool. Im a landscape designer, so I'm a plant geek.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    Night mode
    Generic citizens like in KL (plus character locator)
    Cars on roads
    More boats
    Maggie (which stay at home and leave it just for tasks)
    Different weather conditions
    And many more...
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Maybe instead of more houses they could put in different colors for the present houses like skins. Would probably easier rendering.

Different sizes and types of ground. If I want a 10 x 10 chunk of dirt for a ball field why not? And a drag window for selects. Put 30 items in inventory at once.

And Spinal Tap!!! :). Just cause
  • UKOGSam
    11 posts
    edited August 2013
    If it's a new house, then I would most like to see Chester and his golden house :)
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    dirt road for sure. also some bridges to put over the water.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would like to see some different type of roads..maybe some cobblestone or some dirt roads...
    Maybe some extra vanity items such as more exotic trees..i like the palm trees!
  • HawleyBDB
    1047 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    More than anything I would LOVE a night mode :D
    I think some of the buildings with lights on them would look amazing.
    Also with the night mode add the lighthouse... That'd be wicked :mrgreen:
    Username: KidHawley
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Different colored generic houses are something I'd like to see too along with the ability to rotate them 360 degrees. A character locator would be a great idea. Night mode would be a great idea for the Halloween update. :D
  • seanpaulz
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    +1 for different types & sizes of roads.

Would really like to see the Stonecutter's Lodge, with a task of Homer dragging the "stone of triumph"!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    seanpaulz wrote:
    +1 for different types & sizes of roads.

Would really like to see the Stonecutter's Lodge, with a task of Homer dragging the "stone of triumph"!

I like your idea. That would be a great task. It would be really funny. 8) Now I got the "we do" song playing in my head!
  • bethangracie
    6 posts
    edited August 2013
    Different skins for houses is a genius idea, I think like with the Rod and Todd mini game for Sir Putt A Lots getting mini games for items that are usually only available via donuts, I know that's annoying for people that do pay for their donuts but it makes it fairer for people that can't.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would love a night time mode especially now that all the signs in krustyland kinda light up like the stall games and the bowlarama, businessmans club lamp, Moes sign and others come on give me night time mode oh and disco stu and Maggie and troy McClure and lionel hutz and everything on the show ever
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    1. Monorail with Lyle Lanley
    2. The Auto Graveyard with Truckasaurus
    3. Springfield Gorge with Captain Lance Murdock
    4. Springfield Dam with Cecil Terwilliger
  • Dignant22
    5 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just for aesthetics sake, how about an option to put dirt roads in? I have an idea in my head about a back country Springfield...
  • ocruz0716
    10 posts
    edited August 2013
    Stonecutters Temple along with Stonecutter skins for all the members!
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Awesome ideas so far!

-I love the idea of night mode (maybe prompted by a mr burns task and building the sun shield)
    -more types of road, different sizes for them and the ability to put them anywhere instead of on specific areas
    -more boats and generic buildings (with different colour skins for generic houses)

added ones I'd like to see:

-River sections that join with the sea
    -cars traveling on the roads and filling parking spots(otherwise what is the point to them and the stop signs;)
    -if we get winter, I would love fall coloured trees (and maybe leaf piles that the kids can be tasked to play in)
    -character finder (or maybe a list with everyone not tasked with a job that brings you straight to them when you tap their name)
    -either more characters to fill the streets, or at least some generic town folk like we see in KL
    -Squidport either with its own generic people like in KL or at least with some sort of draw factor for the characters in Springfield as it always looks abandoned compared to the rest of town.
    -beach volleyball courts that can be placed on the beach
    -more mini-games
    -either characters able to sit randomly on benches and at tables, or generic townfolk that use them (every park is empty, as is every outdoor patio for restaurants)
    -the option to allow old story quests to be either selected to play through again or to randomly trigger one at a time every once in a while(I know not everyone would want that, but the stories are already there and the dialogue was fun to see rather than just random 'go do x' tasks between levels)

*Of course more characters and buildings from the show (kinda goes without saying...though I just did...doh!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Space station with launch pad, skins for barney and homer. Giant rocket launches and returns once homers space task is complete.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.