EA Forums - Banner

Connection problems - 10th August 2013

shaunareid wrote:
Sorry I know some people will be annoyed at this post... But is anyone else having connection problems? I keep dropping off the server (literally every couple of minutes!) my friends list had vanished and can't access my friend requests either! :?

Yeah i'm having the same issues, it keep cutting out, taken me over 20minutes just to collect from KL so sod trying to visit neighbors where as on a good day it takes 2-3hrs straight :lol:

I've given up trying to play it tonight gonna leave it till the morning now

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Not today...so far. I'd leave the game alone for awhile so you don't end up losing your town or messing it up. It happens where I am from time to time. A while ago I lost the friends list. It took a day for it to reappear so I wouldn't be concerned yet.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Not today...so far. I'd leave the game alone for awhile so you don't end up losing your town or messing it up. It happens where I am from time to time. A while ago I lost the friends list. It took a day for it to reappear so I wouldn't be concerned yet.

I had the friends list disappear last week but it came back within 10mins :) funny how you never lose "Other Springfield" tho :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've been playing all day (shhhh!) and i havent had connection problems as of yet (crosses fingers)

Maybe its your internet service provider?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

I had the friends list disappear last week but it came back within 10mins :) funny how you never lose "Other Springfield" tho :lol:

I use to hate Other Springfield. Man's game was always better than mine! Then he slacked off and didn't level up. Of course you never lose Other Springfield. At least it always has tickets right now and it's the first time in a long time that I visited it daily.

I haven't tried to log in recently. Now I might wait a little while. Maybe it's just a problem on your part of the world. Here in the U.S. we just get weird load screens and logged out constantly.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've been playing all day (shhhh!) and i havent had connection problems as of yet (crosses fingers)

I had thought that, but ran a speed test and it's running at full speed! :) hopefully it'll be fixed 2mo - I just wanted to know I wasn't alone! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

I had thought that, but ran a speed test and it's running at full speed! :) hopefully it'll be fixed 2mo - I just wanted to know I wasn't alone! :mrgreen:

Same as mine, its never my internet connection with this game it is always the main server from EA, everyone lately has had a few problems logging in maybe it has filtered to certain parts of the UK now :lol:

I can connection but there no way im going to visit neighbors tonight just in case, i have to visit all in one go and i aint waiting up till 5am to get the job done :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!