EA Forums - Banner

So far behind!!!

Prev1
Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
ARGH!!! I wasn't able to visit my Springfield for about a week and haven't really had a lot of time to do it in the last few days. I'm so far behind now! I've actually felt behind for awhile. New stuff just keeps coming so I but it but meanwhile it's been more than a month since I got the mission to build Wiggums house. I never know what I should do, buy more water, but more shore or build Wiggums house. I'm also waiting to do the Hospital but I need more land for that to look good.
Plus now we have Krustyland where I'm still at Bart riding the Death Drop.

Does anyone feel a little over whelmed with all of this stuff to do?

Very. The amount of stuff to do is immense!

Replies

• punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Plug away, you will get there in no time.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    When I was behind, I always bought the buildings that came with characters first, so it can help you earn more. And there's no real rush to buy water unless you need it to be able to place a tile (buying 2 pieces of water should do you for about a week at he start?)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I can only imagine how overwhelming this is to players who have not leveled up and still trying to get to level 32.

Squidport will always be there. Krustyland can get built as slowly as you want to build it. I say purchase the tiles until you have enough for the buildings. Gather tickets from your neighbors Krustylands until your ready to put some time in yours. I'd concentrate on Springfield because there is always going to be another update. It took me many months to get to the top level. You'll get there when you get there. Hopefully, for your sake, the next update is still a week or two away, if not more.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just keeping plodding away at the game mate, you will get there in the end and then be the same as a few people here wanting / waiting for the next update :lol:

Myself i hope the next update will be halloween :) Im not to worried if we get another one or not before then really considering we had some many recently
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I always feel that way but no big deal, once we finish the game will be boring so I say overwhelmed is good
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I can only imagine how overwhelming this is to players who have not leveled up and still trying to get to level 32.

Squidport will always be there. Krustyland can get built as slowly as you want to build it. I say purchase the tiles until you have enough for the buildings. Gather tickets from your neighbors Krustylands until your ready to put some time in yours. I'd concentrate on Springfield because there is always going to be another update. It took me many months to get to the top level. You'll get there when you get there. Hopefully, for your sake, the next update is still a week or two away, if not more.

I'll second this. My daughter is a part time player, especially now it is school holidays (remember having a great social life?). She s only level 15 but I told her to concentrate on Springfield as long term that will earn the most money and xp.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I can totally sympathize with you on this. You are so far behind!!!!

On the other hand, so am i :)

Squishport: Still getting funds for turban outfitters
    Springfield: Need pimento grove, zestys, all night gym. calmwood mental hospital
    Krustyland: Waiting for food needle to finish building
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I can totally sympathize with you on this. You are so far behind!!!!

On the other hand, so am i :)

Squishport: Still getting funds for turban outfitters
    Springfield: Need pimento grove, zestys, all night gym. calmwood mental hospital
    Krustyland: Waiting for food needle to finish building

KL looks like you about right :) Not far behind on that at all :) Not that it matters least you got things to aim for :thumbup:
  • btrade3
    77 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nothing wrong with being behind. It just means you have more to look forward to. I remember when I was looking through the upcoming builds drooling over characters.
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I would be happy with no updates for a little while, I still have quests that I am working on, still haven't started the Rod & Todd quest even though I have had the little picture in my task list for a few days (probably a week now) just got so many things on the go at the moment I really don't want to start another story line. Hopefully finish the Wolfcastle story in the next couple of days then I can kick off with Rod & Todd yay :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Im up to date with all the updates but i would still like a quiet period for a bit :) Just to be able to chill out and maybe re-arrange my town a little :) So many updates and with KL my town is getting neglected :(
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013
    I would be happy with no updates for a little while, I still have quests that I am working on, still haven't started the Rod & Todd quest even though I have had the little picture in my task list for a few days (probably a week now) just got so many things on the go at the moment I really don't want to start another story line. Hopefully finish the Wolfcastle story in the next couple of days then I can kick off with Rod & Todd yay :D

I see you, OP and NEO feel pretty much the same. I am a player that has played for 3 months now, and aside from KL, I don't really have that much to do anymore. So I really hope for a new update perhaps by the end of next week.

I don't speed up tasks, but I am very active. I'm still 24 hours away of finishing The Escalator to Nowhere as my first million dollar item. The others will come further down the line, as I will now concentrate on getting lands until the next update hits. I also have a lot of decorating to do, so I have much to spend my time on in-game, but the thing that mainly keep me in this game is the quests. I really like the lenghty and fun dialogues they have been adding in lately. This is what keeps my interest. So as long as the updates keep hitting regularly, I'll never quit :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I see you, OP and NEO feel pretty much the same. I am a player that has played for 3 months now, and aside from KL, I don't really have that much to do anymore. So I really hope for a new update perhaps by the end of next week.

I don't speed up tasks, but I am very active. I'm still 24 hours away of finishing The Escalator to Nowhere as my first million dollar item. The others will come further down the line, as I will now concentrate on getting lands until the next update hits. I also have a lot of decorating to do, so I have much to spend my time on in-game, but the thing that mainly keep me in this game is the quests. I really like the lenghty and fun dialogues they have been adding in lately. This is what keeps my interest. So as long as the updates keep hitting regularly, I'll never quit :)

I'm never quitting this game whether there more updates or not, i am hooked for sure :lol: I just kinda like a break between updates to have a small remodel of my town :lol:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013

3 months? It took me 4 to catch up and because I bought land before level 31 and level 31 and 32 came out so close together.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    I know the feeling, but I feel like I'm pretty well caught up now. This is thanks mostly to going a little hardcore on the 1-hour tasks lately. I still have a lot of decorating to do, but at least I'm not days or weeks behind the quest lines like I was a month ago.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Grats on catching up a little!

I'm waiting for the next update so that the cost of the calmwood mental hospital will come down in price :-)
    I've still got a lot to do before buying it though!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It must a a nightmare trying to catch up with all the updates that have happened in the last few months if you started late in the game, i know my daughters town has TONS of quests to do with hardly any money to do them :lol:
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It must a a nightmare trying to catch up with all the updates that have happened in the last few months if you started late in the game, i know my daughters town has TONS of quests to do with hardly any money to do them :lol:

that's me too. I hit level 32 today but just started the Adult Education building, I have Skinner's house and the El Chemistri building's in my task menu but not enough to build, Calmwood Mental Hospital is unlocked now with level 32 and I still need to build the Krypto Barn for SP and on top of all of it I'm still spreading out my town and working on KL (started building food needle an hour ago)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

that's me too. I hit level 32 today but just started the Adult Education building, I have Skinner's house and the El Chemistri building's in my task menu but not enough to build, Calmwood Mental Hospital is unlocked now with level 32 and I still need to build the Krypto Barn for SP and on top of all of it I'm still spreading out my town and working on KL (started building food needle an hour ago)

In my 2nd town im just building the El Chemistri building but havent had any other prompts for the other houses / buildings you got :lol:
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'm never quitting this game whether there more updates or not, i am hooked for sure :lol:

That's a bold statement. What would you do, rearrange your SF and KL over and over again? No more updates would mean the developers are done with the game, and I'm pretty sure I would be too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.