Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    he is coming
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sorry, I couldn't resize that from my phone, but I think I made my point. Bunnynet has targeted you for termination. The advanced cybernetic carrot loving killing machine known as Pantu has been sent back in time to eliminate your post count.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    She's not here now Neo. Hurry up and respond to posts! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

I only respond to posts when i have something to say not like pantu who responds for the sake of it :mrgreen:

Oooooo burn!! :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

I only respond to posts when i have something to say not like pantu who responds for the sake of it :mrgreen:

You're going to be in so much trouble when she gets back. :lol:
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

thems-fighting-words.jpg
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    tumblr_m5xu7zsQ0q1qad7zlo1_500.gif
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    harry-hill-tv-burp-fight-o.gif
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    She's back. Now the war begins.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    A little bird told me to check this thread and for a reason, haha, this is hilarious. I can see you all were having lots of fun. So many things to respond to, I'm at a loss. I may have to double or triple post which considering the situation is very suiting. :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Twiztid for a fun thread. Great idea! What a pity I wasn't here to have answered to it when alive. :D
    I love the little guy getting ready to fight, he's very cute.

Overall I think is 'Much Ado About Nothing' :D I'm no competitor this week. :D

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    Haha, I love posting because it's fun, most of the time I can't wait to have something to say. :mrgreen:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

You're going to be in so much trouble when she gets back. :lol:
    Yes, he is. :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm pulling for you to take down neo. His ego is getting pretty big. It's always "I'm the one this and I'm the one that, bullet time is so awesome, check out this sweet slo-mo back flip" with that guy.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I'm pulling for you to take down neo. His ego is getting pretty big. It's always "I'm the one this and I'm the one that, bullet time is so awesome, check out this sweet slo-mo back flip" with that guy.
    Haha, I think you are talking about yourself. It may be fun for you to be number one. You got 100 posts in no time. You can do it. :P And BWT, I think that no. 1 has said he's ready to pass the baton. so you may get lucky. :)

Let the one with more posts win! :mrgreen:

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha, I think you are talking about yourself. It may be fun for you to be number one. You got 100 posts in no time. You can do it. :P And BWT, I think that no. 1 has said he's ready to pass the baton. so you may get lucky. :)

Who me? Going for the number 1 spot while keeping the attention focused on a certain bunny loving forum member to distract from my master plan would be the work of an evil genius.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I really hope this came across the way I intended it as a joke. :?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    04MpiuZ.png
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I really hope this came across the way I intended it as a joke. :?

I laughed :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Who me? Going for the number 1 spot while keeping the attention focused on a certain bunny loving forum member to distract from my master plan would be the work of an evil genius.

tumblr_mcmvu7peQW1r4lfy8o1_400.gif

By the way: You're 'Keith', now :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.