EA Forums - Banner

Joining the Millionaire's Club!

Prev1
Buy a buttload of training dummies, and bonus level up for 3 more donuts....yum!

Replies

• VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Put a bomb shelter in everyone garden in case people come after your million! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Put it towards the rest of my 30million i got laying around 1wc01R2.gif

Or maybe do this :lol:

ygEkeK8.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    Put a bomb shelter in everyone garden in case people come after your million! :P

I'll just buy them a ticket to Neo's house. He's got me beat!!! :D

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Put it towards the rest of my 30million i got laying around 1wc01R2.gif

Or maybe do this :lol:

ygEkeK8.gif

30 Mil?!?!?!?!

tumblr_li7btnp1XI1qbtchoo1_400.gif
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I blew mine on 12 pieces of land. :( I had over 1,000,000 on Thursday. Those last pieces are expensive.

But soon, I'll have all the land and forget the one million, I'm saving for the escalator to nowhere! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    30 Mil?!?!?!?!

Well almost 31million now :lol:
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited August 2013
    Right now I have about 5.5 Million, I was saving for land and maybe the escalator, but still havent purchased either.

It becomes like a sickness, once you have it, you dont want to get rid of it.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    30 Mil?!?!?!?!

Ok, well... for someone who hasn't spent any real life money on the game, I think I'm doin all right. :P

Right now I have about 5.5 Million, I was saving for land and maybe the escalator, but still havent purchased either.

It becomes like a sickness, once you have it, you dont want to get rid of it.

I completely agree... it's like an episode of "Hoarders" or something... :oops:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congrats on 1 mil !!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    30 Mil?!?!?!?!

Ok, well... for someone who hasn't spent any real life money on the game, I think I'm doin all right. :P

Yeah you are for sure :) my 2nd town has just over 2million at the moment and i havent spent any money on that one at all :) but that being said it not decorated very well :lol:
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to the club!!

ikSzeoT.png

To the OP:

My advice, keep the 1 million as a zero line balance, always good to have a lot of cash on hand. :wink:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    30 Mil?!?!?!?!

tumblr_li7btnp1XI1qbtchoo1_400.gif

Rofl gif! ^^
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hit a million this week for the first time. Then thought maybe I could buy the remaining land. Didn't happen, now I'm down to less than a 100,000 and still don't have all the land. Dammit! I don't want to decorate anymore until I have all the land.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    I hit a million this week for the first time. Then thought maybe I could buy the remaining land. Didn't happen, now I'm down to less than a 100,000 and still don't have all the land. Dammit! I don't want to decorate anymore until I have all the land.

Depending on how much land you had left, that 1M may not even be close!!! Trust me, I know! :lol:
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:

Depending on how much land you had left, that 1M may not even be close!!! Trust me, I know! :lol:

Yeah, it got me to within two parcels of the regular land and I still have a bunch of the beachfront to go but that is cheaper so shouldn't take me too long.
  • birdeh27
    25 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I'm getting close to 5 million. I need 6 million to purchase the escalator, Popsicle stick thing and magnifying glass.

As another poster mentioned- I won't dip down past 1 million.

Wiggum has just finished eating at krusty burger. Got go now. Bye.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Add it to my 4mil and do this:

hwcVTPA.gif
  • btrade3
    77 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats! Would have hit it for 1st time today too, but wasted 100k on the 3 donuts leveling up. Will be there tomorrow.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have over $18 million and it is getting tedious collect from the houses etc, thinking of storing the lot of them but it is the Xp I want now for the bonus up donuts. Nothing of value left to buy and have had all the land for ever now in SF and cash means nothing in KL, wish I could send some $ to my kids town but no option for that.

KsFGSx7.png
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited August 2013
    Woooohoooo congrats, welcome to the club! We should all have a special "store" to buy luxury items at :lol:
  • johncolombo
    11602 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2013
    8 million and some change plus I already have all the land/water/beachfront and the escalator , magnifying glass , and the Popsicle tower so I'm sitting tight on the cash and letting my people go on 12 and 24 hour tasks.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.