EA Forums - Banner

krustyland stunt show question

Only Nelson.....Carl and Lenny join later in part 32 I think......

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Nelson, Milhouse and Wiggum are at mine at the moment :) Cant see who else for the moment as everyone on tasks for the night now
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Comic Book Guy - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 15

Chief Wiggum - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 18
    Hans Moleman - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 18
    Squeaky-Voice Teen - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 18

Nelson - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 25

Lenny - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 32
    Carl - Unlocked at the end of Krusty-est Place on Earth Part 32
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013
    I already have milhouse and wiggum. Can I please have confirmation that Nelson is the only new addition with the wet and smoking stunt show?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ I can confirm yes
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I already have milhouse and wiggum. Can I please have confirmation that Nelson is the only new addition with the wet and smoking stunt show?

Check post above yours :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013
    thank you for your help. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give no sign whatsoever. Thy will be done *munch munch*
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013

You can always look at the guide posted above in the sticky.....it has everything there (just in case you need to confirm what others post in your thread) :wink:
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013
    maybe I'm reading it wrong, however the sticky guide does not seem to list who becomes available when during the different portions of the quest line
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    maybe I'm reading it wrong, however the sticky guide does not seem to list who becomes available when during the different portions of the quest line

Its not the quest list at the top of the sticky, but its the one down at the bottom. You need to scroll down below that and you'll see all the information :-)
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited August 2013
    my question is why did they set the build task as 36hrs when homer says to come back in 24hrs right before you start building it?
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    n0iseb0t wrote:
    my question is why did they set the build task as 36hrs when homer says to come back in 24hrs right before you start building it?

This has been mentioned before, perhaps it's a typo? Unless it's a time issue, wibbley wobbley timey wimey stuff.
    Or someone at EA needs firing 24hr task complete in 36hrs sounds dodgy to me.
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013

Its not the quest list at the top of the sticky, but its the one down at the bottom. You need to scroll down below that and you'll see all the information :-)

I found it thanks for your help
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.