EA Forums - Banner

Squidport

It's in the guide sticky:

29b. Build Much Ado About Muffins (24 hours) (level 18 required) ($48,500) ( Sea Captain triggers) ( Squidport Pt. 15)
30. Make Moe try a muffin (4 hours) ( Moe Triggers) ( Much Ado About Muffins)
31a. Have Boardwalk section x31 ( Sea Captain triggers) ( Squidport Pt. 16)
31b. Build Crypto Barn (24 hours) (level 19 required) ($81,000) ( Sea Captain triggers)

And then, if you have Dr Nick, you get another quest with him and Bart.

Replies

• Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ah, last time I looked at the guide it stopped on 31 tiles.

As I don't have Dr Nick, that could be it for me then :D fingers crossed lol
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Well, getting 31 tiles is at the same time as building the Crypto, so it sound like you're done. Now, you can just keep getting tiles every two days, for a while at least. :roll:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Well, getting 31 tiles is at the same time as building the Crypto, so it sound like you're done. Now, you can just keep getting tiles every two days, for a while at least. :roll:

The Crypto building is currently building, if that's it of the story-line phew, shant bother with making any more tiles as I am not really bothered about Squidport more interested in SP and KL.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shant bother with making any more tiles as I am not really bothered about Squidport more interested in SP and KL.

Say what?? lol

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shant bother with making any more tiles as I am not really bothered about Squidport more interested in SP and KL.

Say what?? lol

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

Squidport is fairly boring and quite rubbish, the main story is good and I like KL, now that I have 1 hour jobs yay
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I like KL, now that I have 1 hour jobs yay

Yeah the 1hr ones are good checking in every 30mins is too time consuming, granted it pays out more but i always forget how quick 30mins go and ends up being an hr anyway :lol:
  • HawleyBDB
    1028 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah the 1hr ones are good checking in every 30mins is too time consuming, granted it pays out more but i always forget how quick 30mins go and ends up being an hr anyway :lol:

Haha that's the exact same as me... My 30 min tasks just end up being hour tasks LOL
    Username: KidHawley
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Haha that's the exact same as me... My 30 min tasks just end up being hour tasks LOL

The least I set mine for is 4 hours. I must be the only one doing this. I know I won't remember to into the game every hour. Plus, with all the glitches, I'm rather not open the game that often.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

The least I set mine for is 4 hours. I must be the only one doing this. I know I won't remember to into the game every hour. Plus, with all the glitches, I'm rather not open the game that often.

If i got the time i will set for 1hr(s) but during the weekdays i set 8 or 12hrs tasks so it ready for me when i finish work :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!