EA Forums - Banner

2 x SVT!

Prev1
More than anyone could imagine :lol: it's just a glitch

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    There has been many glitches like this such as the LT etc., least you got him in the misery box and you didnt pay donuts for him otherwise you would have lost your donuts for good :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Neesep
    39 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'd have preferd fences (not often I'd say that)! I can't even sell him :( he's just going to sit there doing nothing but annoying me. Unfortunately, I think I did buy my first SVT with doughnuts :( I father sort the glitch, it'll probably just mean he disappears from my inventory, rather than actually get anything in his place.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Neesep wrote:
    I'd have preferd fences (not often I'd say that)! I can't even sell him :( he's just going to sit there doing nothing but annoying me. Unfortunately, I think I did buy my first SVT with doughnuts :( I father sort the glitch, it'll probably just mean he disappears from my inventory, rather than actually get anything in his place.

    Yeah i think that will happen too, i doubt you will get to keep two of him, the one thing everyone does want to keep two of is the Lemon Trees :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Neesep
    39 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'd have been very happy with 2 lemon trees! :D
  • forestdf
    62 posts
    edited August 2013
    i just got a second lemon tree and can't use it?

    **** is with that????
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    forestdf wrote:
    i just got a second lemon tree and can't use it?

    **** is with that????

    There are LOADS of threads on the lemon tree! It is a glitch!! Nothing more once EA Send out an update the tree will be removed from your inventory as you can only have one of the trees!

    Do a search and you will see there are many threads with loads of people in the same situation :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've heard lots recently of people getting a second set for the mystery box. How about anybody getting their first one? I keep hoping and keep getting crud.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    I've heard lots recently of people getting a second set for the mystery box. How about anybody getting their first one? I keep hoping and keep getting crud.

    I don't ever get anything good either. I had to buy svt. I don't have Santa's Little Helper. I was going to buy him, but with the misery box being so good to others, I might wait. I still get my usual hedges, fences, and and benches. :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    I've heard lots recently of people getting a second set for the mystery box. How about anybody getting their first one? I keep hoping and keep getting crud.

    I don't ever get anything good either. I had to buy svt. I don't have Santa's Little Helper. I was going to buy him, but with the misery box being so good to others, I might wait. I still get my usual hedges, fences, and and benches. :roll:

    I don't take any notice of that box anymore as I never get anything good now :( would love the 2nd lemon tree tho lol I know we can't use it and it will be taken away but still I want a 2nd one :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kgoodywr95
    21 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just got the second svt as well. Hopefully they will give us the donuts that we should've got but I'm not holding my breath.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Just two SVT
    And 500 threads about it....
    Forum search maybe...?
    Sorry couldn't stop myself :)
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Just two SVT
    And 500 threads about it....
    Forum search maybe...?
    Sorry couldn't stop myself :)
    I know right ? :?
  • kgoodywr95
    21 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sorry figured that's what I did when I found a previously created thread and posted on that instead of creating a new one. I guess I should've just done the search and not commented. :wink:
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    kgoodywr95 wrote:
    Sorry figured that's what I did when I found a previously created thread and posted on that instead of creating a new one. I guess I should've just done the search and not commented. :wink:
    Haha it's ok :lol: I just hope EA will fix the glitch soon.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited August 2013

    Got a 2nd SVT myself today. He is just stuck in inventory - can't place, sell, or delete him.
  • Johndg0420
    7 posts
    edited August 2013
    Same here wish I could do something with him though as its kinda pointless to have 2 characters or maybe at least some doughnuts for it like I would have gotten for getting him from the mystery box
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Has any fix ever come for this? Or people still waiting?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Has any fix ever come for this? Or people still waiting?

    As far as I'm aware no fix has been done as yet but some people have received compensation of 17donuts, according to the reports that have been shown on here by other forum members EA are still looking into it
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Neesep
    39 posts
    edited August 2013
    I reported it and got the following response -

    Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
    I understand that you have two squeaky voiced teen characters in the game and are unable to use one of them. I realize that it is indeed disappointing.

    We have received similar reports about this from other users as well and have notified our development team on this. They’re currently working on this; however, we do not have an ETA by when this would be fixed. We request your patience and co-operation, while this is being looked into.

    Additionally, you may also keep an eye on our official forums and Answers HQ at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page and http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Squeaky-Voice-Teen-bug/m-p/1128240#M29810.

    I am sorry for not being able to provide a solution at this time. If there is something else that I may assist you with, please let me know.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Has any fix ever come for this? Or people still waiting?

    As far as I'm aware no fix has been done as yet but some people have received compensation of 17donuts, according to the reports that have been shown on here by other forum members EA are still looking into it
    They said that they were going to give me 17 donuts. Still waiting for them....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.