EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Priority

I'm buying buildings first, then land as needed then buy decorations later.

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    I always buy buildings and decorations first. Land 2nd :).
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I squished mine at the beginning. After I got so many buildings, I bought more land. Just recently decorated what I have. Those decorations don't come cheap.

With my Springfield, when I first started playing, I did the opposite. That's why it took me awhile to level up.

So I guess it comes down to how fast you want to acquire new buildings in Krustyland. :D
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Definitely buy all the buildings first so your characters have more jobs so you can earn tickets quicker to buy land and decorations.
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yep think I may go for the buildings first as they are such a long build...currently building the wet and smokey stunt show saving 10k for the haunted condo. I'm already thinking about more deco and buildings for KL - i think they could do so much more hopefully soon!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    I always buy buildings and decorations first. Land 2nd :).

I gotta go with this man here :thumbup:

So what he said :lol: Land is not that important as there sooooooo much of it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    More building = more tasks = more tickets. Always go for what you generate income first.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Is there anyone who'd actually go land first?

I bet there are people out there that have done that with KL :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Buildings are definitely priority 1! But I are decorations as more of a priority over land cos they bump you level up for that all important multiplier! :wink:
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:

Some of my neighbors, with almost no buildings or rides, have gone this route. They're not going to be my neighbors much longer.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    robm978 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:

Some of my neighbors, with almost no buildings or rides, have gone this route. They're not going to be my neighbors much longer.

Ooo death is going to make some cuts ;) lol Do they have to play some board games with you to stop being cut from your town?? 1wc01R2.gif

Sorry couldnt help that lol Buying all the land 1st is a strange route to take but each to their own i guess
  • darthmckee
    11 posts
    edited August 2013
    I don't even want to start decorations (trees,shrubs etc..) In hopes of the rest of the rides.however building's should always come first then multipliers, how else are you going to buy land:-)
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:

Someone on my list cleared all the land and has a path leading straight across the map to a richly decorated KL Hotel. There is nothing else on the map. :shock: :?:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like to grab land when I need it or when I decide to re-design my SP, got enough land on KL at the moment so not looking to expand as yet
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think that there should be moderation in all things.

I wouldnt go and buy a ton of land and not have anything on it - what i am doing is buying land only when i need it.

I understand the need to buy all the buildings first but by sending people on 30/60 min tasks you generate the most tickets. I'm now saving up for the Wet and Smokey Stunt Show but I still want to get a 3 star rating in hopes it will generate more tickets for me.

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    brewdog79 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:

Someone on my list cleared all the land and has a path leading straight across the map to a richly decorated KL Hotel. There is nothing else on the map. :shock: :?:
    Pics with the username blanked out? I'd like to see this.

I spoke too soon and I'm also having trouble taking a snapshot. My home button sticks, so snapshot attempts tend to close the program most of the time. I'm not having any luck today.

As far as the town, though, the KL Hotel is still at the far end (undecorated now), but it looks like the owner has finally placed the other buildings near the entrance. I guess clearing the land was the owner's top priority, but I couldn't make any sense of the long path to the Hotel.

3rd attempt at a snapshot... still exiting the program. Grrr!! Halfway tempted to break out my webcam.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    Hi All I don't write much...usually a lurker but wanted to know what you all thought about planning for your KL's - would you buy as least land to save for all your buildings first or buy everything bit by bit i.e. piece of land and decorations for every new ride...thanks in advance for your input!
    I do agree with everybody. The priority is buildings. You want to get to this asap:

reZcTir.jpg
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I have some neighbors that have done that. It makes me dizzy to visit their parks when I hane to scroll so far to find their tickets :shock:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have some neighbors that have done that. It makes me dizzy to visit their parks when I hane to scroll so far to find their tickets :shock:

I've got one neighbour that has all the land completely and has all the rides etc right at the top of the land proper plus he moves them around so it a proper nightmare finding a ride/building :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Definitely buy all the buildings first so your characters have more jobs so you can earn tickets quicker to buy land and decorations.

+1 - Spoken like a true pro. :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!