EA Forums - Banner

Maybe this is obvious.......

I know we've had the whole "handshakes in KL" thread, but is there an advantage to having neighbors tap your rides, booths, entrance, etc? Do you get more tickets? Or should I just keep on tapping them myself so they'll start generating more tickets?

PS- this is my 100th post!

Thanks for having me here! I really love looking at all the great art, interesting towns & glitches. Everyone is so helpful when someone has a question or problem.
And I especially enjoy the hilarious rapport everyone has here, it's a fun place to visit!

When my neighbors tap my rides or entrance, i get tickets :-)

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    First, 31821.gif on your 100th post! 8)

Always tap your tickets if they are ready. Hopefully, when your not able to go your Krustyland, a neighbor will be able to help you out and tap them and reset the timer.

I think this is a great forum too made up of a lot of interesting and helpful people. :D Here's to your many more posts to come. :thumbup:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh Yeah...congrats on your 100th post :-)
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    First, 31821.gif on your 100th post! 8)

Always tap your tickets if they are ready. Hopefully, when your not able to go your Krustyland, a neighbor will be able to help you out and tap them and reset the timer.

I think this is a great forum too made up of a lot of interesting and helpful people. :D Here's to your many more posts to come. :thumbup:

Thanks, I forgot about the whole timer reset part. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    02.gifon your 100th Post :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    nice job on big 100 posts :wink:

qg0baub.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!