EA Forums - Banner

Few questions for those who have been maxed out of levels for a while.

Prev1
You will automatically level up once a level update gets here

Replies

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If you've already leveled up after Level 32, you'll instantly get to level 33 once it's released. If you haven't however, you'll have to get the needed xp.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    Theres 3 boxes containing 1-3 donuts. Pick one, if it only has 1 or 2 donuts, you can pick another box for 50,000$ and try for 3.

Once you hit the bonus level, you'll be at level 33 when it comes out.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    thank you for the quick responses. I asked a few of my friends who play these questions in fb messages today and still haven't heard replies, I should have posted here right away :lol:
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    This is how the boxes look:

image80.jpg

If you pick one that contains less than 3 donuts, you can try again for $50,000 up to two more times but you only get to keep one prize.
    image11.jpg

Images taken from tstotips
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    Ok so I only started playing in late May and just reached level 32 today. What happens when I level up again? I know I get some kind of bonus game to win donuts but how does that work?

Also what happens when level 33 is added? Do I automatically start level 33 or will I have to level up to get to it?

Answers are what I'm looking for, who's got them?

Wow, that was a quick amount of time to level up in! You must be one serious tapper. :mrgreen:

Now that your at level 32, just make sure you have some surplus cash to purchase what comes out before you buy additional land. (Your my neighbor, but I honestly don't remember how much land you have. So ignore this if you have it all.) :D

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Theres 3 boxes containing 1-3 donuts. Pick one, if it only has 1 or 2 donuts, you can pick another box for 50,000$ and try for 3.

A common mistake is thinking that you pay $50k for additional donuts you can get a total of 6donuts, but no, you will only get a maximum of 3donuts. As Chris said, you're only paying for a chance to get the full 3donuts, rather than just 2 or 1donuts.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

The donuts dont add up so you only get the amount the box shows just so you know
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

A common mistake is thinking that you pay $50k for additional donuts you can get a total of 6donuts, but no, you will only get a maximum of 3donuts. As Chris said, you're only paying for a chance to get the full 3donuts, rather than just 2 or 1donuts.

Yeah, I probably should have been more clear on that. I've paid 100,000 to get only 3 donuts quite a few times.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    Ok so I only started playing in late May and just reached level 32 today. What happens when I level up again? I know I get some kind of bonus game to win donuts but how does that work?

Also what happens when level 33 is added? Do I automatically start level 33 or will I have to level up to get to it?

Wow, that was a quick amount of time to level up in! You must be one serious tapper. :mrgreen:

Now that your at level 32, just make sure you have some surplus cash to purchase what comes out before you buy additional land. (Your my neighbor, but I honestly don't remember how much land you have. So ignore this if you have it all.) :D

I don't have much of the land at all, I'm still way behind on all of the tasks even. I level up so much cause I play every few hours. My 2nd town hit level 29 today and is even further behind and my 3rd town hit level 19 today and is even further behind than that.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    once you are close to filling up the xp bar ensure that you have $100,000 of in game cash so you can get the 3 donuts. Donuts are way more valuable than $100,000 of in game cash.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    once you are close to filling up the xp bar ensure that you have $100,000 of in game cash so you can get the 3 donuts. Donuts are way more valuable than $100,000 of in game cash.

I agree but I've NEVER had that much in game cash at 1 time ever so far :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

Once you played the game for a while that amount of money will come easy......well you might need a few prem items ;)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

I don't have much of the land at all, I'm still way behind on all of the tasks even. I level up so much cause I play every few hours. My 2nd town hit level 29 today and is even further behind and my 3rd town hit level 19 today and is even further behind than that.

I forgot you had 3 towns! Don't know how you do it. One is enough for me. If I added 1-2 more towns, with my donut addiction, I'd owe EA my soul and I'd be really poor. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    If I added 1-2 more towns, with my donut addiction, I'd owe EA my soul :lol:

Wonder whether that is an option ;)1wc01R2.gif
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

Just wait until the buildings start costing you $300,000 + (Sir Putt a lots and Calmwood).

After buying Calmwood yesterday morning I am back at $100,000 with all characters who have tasks in KL in KL.
    Once you are at max level it doesn't take that long.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just wait until the buildings start costing you $300,000 + (Sir Putt a lots and Calmwood). .

Im looking forward to the really expensive items such as this largest toilet thats rumored to happen (4million) :lol:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just wait until the buildings start costing you $300,000 + (Sir Putt a lots and Calmwood). .

Im looking forward to the really expensive items such as this largest toilet thats rumored to happen (4million) :lol:

Sigh, I haven't even got to the first of the million dollar items yet. (but I can start saving for them now)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Sigh, I haven't even got to the first of the million dollar items yet. (but I can start saving for them now)

If you a prem buyer then money with start to roll in once you have a good %bonus :)

I wont tell you what money im at....dont wanna upset you
    1wc01R2.gif
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Once you played the game for a while that amount of money will come easy......well you might need a few prem items ;)

premium items I have right now are 5 white picet fence pieces I won in a mystery box, SVT, Hans Moleman, the hammock we buy in the tutorial, 1 of the burning bushes we find.

In town 2 I have the hammock, SVT and the burning bush and 1 bench with towel

In town 3 I have the hammock, the 5 white fences and the Tire Fire Yard and 2 benches with towel

oh and the 1 box of fireworks we got in each town too

indys2nd wrote:
    I forgot you had 3 towns! Don't know how you do it. One is enough for me. If I added 1-2 more towns, with my donut addiction, I'd owe EA my soul and I'd be really poor. :lol:

Well town 3 I share with my friend, we alternate weeks, she takes over again tomorrow
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

premium items I have right now are 5 white picet fence pieces I won in a mystery box, SVT, Hans Moleman, the hammock we buy in the tutorial, 1 of the burning bushes we find.

In town 2 I have the hammock, SVT and the burning bush and 1 bench with towel

In town 3 I have the hammock, the 5 white fences and the Tire Fire Yard and 2 benches with towel

oh and the 1 box of fireworks we got in each town too

Ah the beginnings of the premium stuff ;) So are you yet to buy some donuts? ;) Holding out are ya :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.