EA Forums - Banner

Breaking News Pantu Hits 2,000

Prev134
Lol I just posted this in the other thread. Anyway.. Yaaay Pantu!!

PByPKwj.jpg

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    This news even overshadowed the breaking bad premier.

CONGRATS!

Breaking Bad is back on!? AWESOME!

4Kz7LuZ.gif
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    qg0baub.jpg
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much Twiztid for creating the thread. I feel like :oops: The cat is so cute. :P
    You and Lucii are very thoughtful. Thanks to both. :P

Thanks a lot also to Mwdalton (nice unicorns), Hasan (nice thumbs), and Stacy (sweet bunny). :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much Twiztid for creating the thread. I feel like :oops: The cat is so cute. :P

Thanks a lot also to Mwdalton (nice unicorns), Hasan (nice thumbs), and Stacy (sweet bunny). :D
    You're very welcome. Now get back to posting and entertaining us :P
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    congrats :D
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013

Haha, very soon I'm going to watch Breaking Bad, yayyy! And what best entertainer than you? Can I call you double T, so much easier? :P (though in reality is triple T, heh, heh)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Haha, very soon I'm going to watch Breaking Bad, yayyy! And what best entertainer than you? Can I call you double T, so much easier? :P (though in reality is triple T, heh, heh)
    Call me whatever you like. :D You're in for a treat. It's a great episode.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Gracias Mae. Your award is looking good in your sig. I love the special effects. :-)

So you've seen it. What a pity I was going to tell you a spoiler, too late now. :-)
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hugs for Pantu!! Congrats!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    CONGRATULATIONS PANTUFLIN007!!!

Thank you so much for making this forum a better place. Never change, because you're a smashing (I know you like that word :D) member and hope to see many more posts from you in the future!

null_zpsb6a13812.gif
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Gracias Mae. Your award is looking good in your sig. I love the special effects. :-)

So you've seen it. What a pity I was going to tell you a spoiler, too late now. :-)
    Spoiler Alert
    0z7nTD8.jpg
    rHLo31V.gif
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    My fianc? has been trying to get me to watch breaking bad for so long. Maybe I should just give in? I gave in and watched Dexter and ended up liking that.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    My fianc? has been trying to get me to watch breaking bad for so long. Maybe I should just give in? I gave in and watched Dexter and ended up liking that.
    I think you should give it a chance. I really think it is a rare example of a show that has never compromised. The quality and execution of the story is unparalleled by it's peers.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think you should give it a chance. I really think it is a rare example of a show that has never compromised. The quality and execution of the story is unparalleled by it's peers.

+1

Seriously Lucii, watch it. Breaking Bad has set the bar for TV shows these days. It is the pinnacle of TV. Once you start, nobody will hear from you until you've finished them all. A show unequaled by any other.

bb-5-5-poster.jpg
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    ookwow.gifPantu CONGRATULATIONS.gifon hitting 2000_vatchs_by_ice_cream1122334455-d4v28tf.jpgposts

Party-Hard-Puppy-Gif.gif
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

+1

Seriously Lucii, watch it. Breaking Bad has set the bar for TV shows these days. It is the pinnacle of TV. Once you start, nobody will hear from you until you've finished them all. A show unequaled by any other.

Yep, I've decided to watch it :) I think I was putting it off cause the only thing I've watched him in was Malcolm in the Middle, and I thought I wouldn't be able to take him seriously.. Downloading the first 4 seasons now!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    32efa0035761834922f3006768a2ffcf_zpsdeff1c75.jpg

I noticed you were Spanish from your other posts :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations+animated+gifs+e+cards+funny+images+video+movies+cartoons+Animated+Musical+Congratulation+e-Cards+sending+good+wishes+Free+Download++Congratulations+Gifs+clipart+Free++new+baby+ecards.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Woohoo
    Neo run :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.