Clash of Creeds: Christmas Royale: Changes (Update: 12/18)
December 18th Update (Clash of Creeds: Christmas Royale Patch 4)
- Krusketeer's Set and Klub Krusty Pool now have snow.
- New Lard Lad Statue skin now has its name properly shown.
- In the quest The Lap of Luxury Pt. 1, "The elves finished knocking-off the Futurama merch and the robots finished knocking-off the Enchanted crap — that plan worked like a charm, by the way. Is there anything else you want?" was changed to "The elves finished knocking-off the Futurama merch and the robots finished knocking-off the Disenchantment crap — that plan worked like a charm, by the way. Is there anything else you want?".
- The Daily Challenge "Harvest Insanity Peppers for Spicy Christmas Stuffing" was changed to "Harvest Insanity Peppers for Spicy Stuffing".
- In the quest Claus-Et Homemaker Pt. 3, Santa Kang's job is now only required if Santa Kang is unlocked.
- In the quest Claus-Et Homemaker Pt. 4, Kang's job is now only required if Kang is unlocked.
- Time to Toy Around now only starts if Santa Kang is unlocked and the job is now done by Santa Kang. On starting the quest, Kang and Santa Kang are now unlocked.
- Hero's Citadel is now sold on December 27th instead of December 26th.
- Jewish Walk of Fame and Heaven are now sold on January 5th instead of January 4th.
- Last Gasp Stage, Krusty Clown College and Monsarno Research now have snow.
- Holiday 2020 Mystery Box Tokens are now buyable even if Santa's Wonderland is emptied out.
- Klub Krusty Adult Retreat and Krusty's Retreat now have snow.
- Conductor Otto's Angels We Have Heard While High now requires Arctic Hypertrain to be owned.
- Homer' Provoke Cats job was added back for Crazy Cat Sleight's quest.
- Crazy Cat Sleigh quest now unlocks after completing Claws Out Pt. 4 if Crazy Cat Sleigh is not owned, requires only for Homer to complete the job to finish and rewards the Crazy Cat Sleigh upon completion.
- Claws Out Pt. 5 now requires Crazy Cat Sleigh and for the quest Crazy Cat Sleigh to not be active. Completing it no longer triggers the game showing the store menu for Ms. Claws.
- Deep Freeze no longer appears in the Holiday 2020 Mystery Box if Snow Bank is not owned.
- After completing Claus Et Homemaker Pt. 5, Rigellian Christmas Fireplace is rewarded if not owned.
- After completing Chillin Like a Snowman Pt. 5, Snow Bank is rewarded if not owned.
- After unlocking Santa Kang or Mrs. Kodos Claus, Rigellian Christmas Spaceship is rewarded if not owned.
- After unlocking Conductor Otto, Arctic Hypertrain is rewarded if not owned.
- If the user has Turkey, the game no longer incorrectly hides Holiday 2020 Mystery Box, hiding Santa's Wonderland instead (if all other items were unlocked already).
- Conductor Otto now only appears in the Holiday 2020 Mystery Box if Arctic Hypertrain is owned.
- Santa Kang now only appears in the Holiday 2020 Mystery Box if Rigellian Christmas Spaceship is owned.
- Mrs. Kodos Klaus now only appears in the Holiday 2020 Mystery Box if Rigellian Christmas Fireplace is owned.
- Toys Were Us and Springfield Elementary School's normal skin now have snow.
- Pageant Stage appearance was fixed.
- Event Acts were shifted by one day, while the end date remained the same. Originally Act 1 was supposed to start on December 8th.
- Burning Bush was removed from the event store section and set back to 20 Donuts.
- The app icon and the splash screen were changed to new ones for the event.
- The whole game was changed to winter theme (except Toys Were Us, Springfield Elementary School's normal skin, Klub Krusty Adult Retreat, Krusty's Retreat, Last Gasp Stage, Krusty Clown College, Krusketeer's Set, Klub Krusty Pool, flipped Springfield Dog Pound and Monsarno Research) and a winter wind blows now as ambience sound.
- Pageant Stage appearance was glitched.
- The alternate text for completing a quest "Congratulations, you completed (quest name). Collect your reward and maybe take a nap." was added back.
- Marbles LeMarquez's Help Kirk Get the Power Back On's job can now be correctly done at Groovetone Records too.
- Moe and Hugh Jass were added to the Barflies character group.
- A new 3h crop, Christmas Special, was added to Cletus' Farm, costing $500, rewarding $1500 and 350 XP.
- A new 3h job, Christmas Sing Along, was added to KBBL Radio, costing $315, rewarding $750 and 200 XP.
- A new 3h job, Christmas Special, was added to Channel 6, costing $500, rewarding $1500 and 350 XP.
- The Parson's Preach a Sermon job can now be done at First Church of Springfield, Mega Church, Springfield Episcopal Church and Brown House too.
- Old Theatre Discrict was added to the Characters inventory group.
- Moe can now Party at the Tailgate.
- Demon Car, Milhouse's Scooter, Discouver Vancouver Bus, was added to the Vehicles item group.
- Some jobs were made only visible if the Santa's Wonderland Daily Challenge for them are active for the duration of the event.
- Burning Bush was changed to $500 for the duration of the event.
- Some legal text when logging in was changed.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on