EA Forums - Banner

Clash of Creeds: Christmas Royale: Changes (Update: 12/18)

13Next

Replies

• Awww, they patched the dates for the premium stuff to come :( !!
    You'll often find me on tapped-out.co.uk
  • PotBellyPigeon
    539 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I was told it didn't have snow maybe they only looked at it in the one direction lol

Yeah, that was me, sorry. I didn't know it already had snow on it even if its only one direction since I had it facing the left side (towards the ocean) which didn't have snow but when its facing the right side then there is snow on it.

Since its possible that EA read my comment, can you (EA) please add the falling snow effect (like the falling leaves effect during Halloween and Thanksgiving/Black Friday this year) since you (EA) used it in all the other Christmas/Winter events (except for the 2019 one).

If you (EA) manage to add the falling snow effect before Christmas then this will be the best event of 2020 for me. ❄️ o:) ❄️

Edit: I forgot to say thank you EA for adding the snow to the mentioned items.
    Post edited by PotBellyPigeon on
  • Were things added to the Santa's Wonderland box? Because I was just going through it to see how many things were in my Testing game and I found 2 items I didn't have in my list: Ebenezer Burns and the "Christmas" Totem.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Were things added to the Santa's Wonderland box? Because I was just going through it to see how many things were in my Testing game and I found 2 items I didn't have in my list: Ebenezer Burns and the "Christmas" Totem.

no they didn't
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Were things added to the Santa's Wonderland box? Because I was just going through it to see how many things were in my Testing game and I found 2 items I didn't have in my list: Ebenezer Burns and the "Christmas" Totem.

no they didn't
    Well I don't see how I missed them. I counted the items repeatedly to make sure I had the same number in the box that I had written down - because I always skip things when I'm writing them down).
  • I can't finish the Claws Out Part 5 because I don't have the cat sleigh and I can't find any information on how to unlock it. Can EA or anyone help please because it's stuck on my game and can't be completed.
  • aguamoose wrote: »
    I can't finish the Claws Out Part 5 because I don't have the cat sleigh and I can't find any information on how to unlock it. Can EA or anyone help please because it's stuck on my game and can't be completed.
    You are being blocked by the Clash of Creeds Challenges glitch. Please see this thread for more information. And you are not alone...
  • Can't wait for the snow to disappear!
  • I'm not sure when this exactly happened, but J.C. doesn't have his 8hr task anymore at the Heavenly Swing Set.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.