EA Forums - Banner

*FIXED* Bug with Missing Santa's Wonderland

2Next

Replies

• What level are you at? You cannot start the event until you have Marge for a Task so you have to be at least level 15 and have Moe's with Marge and Moe.
    If you have Marge check your taskbook for the UFO icon. do the Ol' Frazzle Dazzle tasks and start the event.
    After those tasks the event store shows up and inside there will be the holiday box and the Santa's wonderland box
  • Level 243 - I had the box up until a few days ago, it’s just vanished. now I’m earning tickets and no where to spend them
  • @jonanamon
    Open the store and tap the yellow arrow next to the Simpson House Icon. The event store is the UFO. If you emptied the box you should see the option to exchange for 3 donuts each. If the SW box is still not in there, you will have to contact EA
  • jonanamon
    4 posts New member
    > @1EllieG7294 said:
    > @jonanamon
    > Open the store and tap the yellow arrow next to the Simpson House Icon. The event store is the UFO. If you emptied the box you should see the option to exchange for 3 donuts each. If the SW box is still not in there, you will have to contact EA

Thank you x sorted
  • @jonanamon

Try to access the Santa’s Wonderland box from pressing the spaceship icon in the store.
  • @jonanamon Oh nvm. I didn’t see that you already got a response. Oops.