EA Forums - Banner

Santa’s wonderland tickets

What are they used for? I earned them doing a daily task but can’t find anywhere to use them as currency.

Replies

• It's a mystery box of old stuff. If you have everything you won't see it
    okjvjwm9s8r5.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • That's weird frosted1414!
    I don't have the Santa's Wonderland, I have the option to exchange it for donuts icon like you said cos I must have everything in there already.
    I get that, but I don't have the option to buy snokens for 60 donuts like you have there next to it and I do have items in the "Holidays 2020 Mystery Box".
  • Yup, I must have everything cause I only had option to trade for 3 donuts
  • That's weird frosted1414!
    . . . but I don't have the option to buy snokens for 60 donuts like you have there next to it and I do have items in the "Holidays 2020 Mystery Box".

I've only got 3 items in my A town misery box and no option to buy tokens.
    There will be 4 free tokens, in with the last prize for each act.
    I'm betting if you've got 4 items or less it doesn't give you the option to buy tokens.
    In my B town I've got loads in the box and I can buy tokens in that game.
    You'll often find me on tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    That's weird frosted1414!
    . . . but I don't have the option to buy snokens for 60 donuts like you have there next to it and I do have items in the "Holidays 2020 Mystery Box".

I'm betting if you've got 4 items or less it doesn't give you the option to buy tokens.

Yeah, that makes total sense. Thanks for thinking that through.
    I must already have my Christmas brain on.
    It's how I get through the festive season with screaming kids and obscure relatives, hit the standby button.
    (It's cheaper than drinking.)
  • 1-Graham-S wrote: »
    That's weird frosted1414!

Yeah, that makes total sense. Thanks for thinking that through.
    I must already have my Christmas brain on.
    It's how I get through the festive season with screaming kids and obscure relatives, hit the standby button.
    (It's cheaper than drinking.)

Yeah, I know what you mean!!!
    There's a present for ???, So-and-so hasn't opened one yet, Don't forget ???, This one's for you, That one's for ???, Ooh do that one.

Considering the noise, the children, the replies, it didn't come to blows, but it was on the cards.

At least it will be a more gentle Christmas this year, or at least in this house anyway.

Has anyone else noticed Christmas adverts are a bit less, shall we say cuddly, this year.
    There's a few out there and there is one that is voiced but I cannot remember who for; but the one for Plenty kitchen tissues says it all the best, with just a bit of music.

The children are only about 10 miles away, who'd have thought it.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • I had 5 items in my mb. I bought 2 snokens now I have 3 items left. The option to buy snokens is still there. That's all I know about it.
  • I had 5 items in my mb. I bought 2 snokens now I have 3 items left. The option to buy snokens is still there. That's all I know about it.

Maybe whatever coding they used to trigger tokens stays active until you empty the box ??
    You'll often find me on tapped-out.co.uk
  • I got all the items from Santa's wonderland MB and the option to buy Snowkens dissapeared
    qt3ljb4zfm9a.jpg
  • The Santa’s Wonderland Section is missing for me. I know I should have 1 item in it tho.

I have contacted EA about this, as I know at least one other player is experiencing this too.

I’m hoping this will be patched (the rep said they were forwarding the issue to the devs), because I want to get the item I am missing.
  • @suetopia and anyone else with this issue
    please add your comment and me too to this thread on the EA answers forum
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Santa-s-Wonderland-Box-Missing-When-Only-One-Item-Left-In-It/m-p/9845227#M133026
  • Will do, @1EllieG7294 :)
  • ryanandyori
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Simalar for me, in santas workshop I had 2 remaining items with 2 tickets, and I also had the option to buy snokens. I used one ticket for the item, and saw I had the turkey left to claim in the santas wonderland box. When I went back to claim the last item, santas wonderland box and the buy snokens icons had disappeared. And the turkey is not in my inventory. Of note, I have 4 items left in the holiday mystery box. @1EllieG7294
  • I have loads of stuff in mine, got 5 things already.
    No idea what to do with Peak Inn and Ice God Statue, and Annual Gift Man will certainly get stored.

But there are a few things I want, probably be last though, so I'm going to have to try and get everything to make sure I get them.

Initially, I didn't think the event looked good because I didn't see Santa's Wonderland straight away and I thought there's nothing for IGC, I have 4 of the items in multiples and the other 3 I don't want.

But after discovering SW, I have a slightly different view.
    Sure it's old stuff, but if you don't have everything it's not bad, and costs very little to get it, and... AND... it's a bit more interactive, which we have been asking for... for some time.
    Yes, I am not that fussed about a lot of the stuff, but considering what it takes to get it I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I like this event, as soon as I get Santa's tickets I cannot wait to spend them, won't have as much luck with the MB mind.

Yes there are old players saying there's nothing for them, but how could it keep growing and expanding without it being too burdensome on devices, servers, player's lives, what do you get the person who has everything???
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I have 37 items in my Santa's Wonderland box still remaining to get even though I have cleared out 10 items already.

Oh well, at least this event gives me a good way to clear out lots of stuff of my Yearbook without spending any donuts while doing so.

Since hopefully I should be able to get most of the Yearbook only items outta the Santa's Wonderland box using the tickets.

I personally want Rabbi Krustofsky, Barney's Mr Plow skin and Brother Faith the most outta all the remaining items in my Santa's Wonderland box.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm not much of a skins fan, I tend to put characters on non specific tasks, it's more the building and decorating I'm in to.
    But I will take as much as I can get regardless.
    Thank you EA.

Had a count up earlier of my items in Wonderland.
    I have already got 7 items and there are 46 items yet to get.
    I plan to empty it.
    Post edited by KLmaker on