EA Forums - Banner

Mostly SOLVED--Missing Tasks /Christmas 2020 Glitch Thread

Replies

• Bart and presumably Milhouse's tasks at the Snow Bank "Storm the Snow Bank" still say quest even though snow bank and Deep freeze are owned and quest is done.
  • Hi! Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but my Holiday Mystery Box (where you redeem the tokens, not tickets) is missing from my store, as are the offers to buy tokens. Weirdly, there is a link to Krustyland in my store. What can I do?
    kmjjc6n8kdy2.png
  • @hyphen_ena just open the rest of the store by clicking the yellow arrow by the Simpson house, the Christmas store should be in there with a UFO Icon
  • [facepalm] thank you!
  • I haven’t been able to progress in the “Hallowed be thy Shame” quest for about a week. I got the Cult Flying Saucer and placed it but the quest won’t continue.
  • I haven’t been able to progress in the “Hallowed be thy Shame” quest for about a week. I got the Cult Flying Saucer and placed it but the quest won’t continue.

Which part are you stuck on?

In addition to collecting all the halos have you scrolled the task list to make sure you completed all of them for that part?
  • @spotspot33spot did you try the reboot wadebear suggested on EA answers? You should also try storing the cult spaceship rebooting device and re placing the spaceship, make sure everyone is free of task.
    You could also try a uninstall, reboot, reinstall do not play while downloading (If you have an account), because they will ask you if you have done it
    If that doesn't work you will have to contact support directly
    Contact EA through the game
    the site https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
    or on Twitter https://twitter.com/EAHelp/
    Chat or phone is best during business hours in US Central Time M-F
    Please make sure to go back to EA answers and report you still have this issue and tag EA_Lanna in your comment. They have been pretty helpful this event but may be off today
  • @smharris129 it says I’ve completed part 3 of the story but there’s no check mark next to the spaceship reward and part 4 still says continue the story to reach this quest

I contacted ea support yesterday and they said “the quest is usually either trigged via a specific date to unlock”, which I don’t think is my issue since it’s the one Act I can’t continue. I also haven’t received new daily challenges in a while, might be related. Restarting/reinstalling hasn’t done anything so far.
  • Support is so stupid. The next part is triggered by getting the spaceship which you did. You'll have to keep opening tickets until you get someone to understand your problem. As I said please make sure to go back on EA answers and tag EA lanna
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    Marge's task "Sit on Homer's Lap" requires a quest that never started. The Santa Homie decoration was an event prize and the event quest prompted Marge to do the task
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Santa_Homie
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Paramours_of_Christmas_Past
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    the outlands factory winks in and out when Homer does his task there
  • I know it's not technically a Christmas bug, but I deliberately kept Sea Captain back in case he was needed to interact with the "Sea Captain's Sleigh" prize and I noticed that he still has a 6 hr quest unfinished to "Swab the ghostly deck".
    I guess this was left over from the ghost pirate ship story line but I've had thing that for years, anyone know of a fix for this?
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    My task for that is fine so i have no idea
  • I can’t get Marge or SLH to drive/lead the sleigh. I’ve done everything else and Marge’s job is still locked. It says Requirement:LogicWrapperRequirement:Visible conditional. The EA rep told me to post here.
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    @JBird3024
    It is already listed on my original post. I believe that this happens because that item is used for a visual daily challenge. Hopefully it will go back to normal after the event ends. If not EA will have to fix it.
  • @1EllieG7294 I was wondering if you knew what would cause the “Kwanza Dr Hibert” mission of “Teach Kwanza” (60 mins) to be missing??! The only tasks available for just the Kwanza outfit are 4 hours up 24 hours, but no 60 minute task (Teach Kwanza)
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    these tasks were taken for the event daily challenges. they will return when we have a store update.
  • @1EllieG7294 I'm stuck on the same task - "Make Kwanza Dr Hibbert Teach About Kwanza" but it's not even showing up as a locked task, how do I complete it? Or is it because the Xmas theme is over? TIA.
  • 11EEvey
    2767 posts Member
    @yosabrina please read my comment right before yours
  • i can't have mrs. claw ride the cat sleigh for some reason