EA Forums - Banner

Mostly SOLVED--Missing Tasks /Christmas 2020 Glitch Thread

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2743 posts Member
    Probably has something to do with the tasks taken for the daily challenges. Hopefully the next store update will fix it
  • ilyalamb
    3 posts New member
    How can I resolve the feel the powah part 3 quest and the party claus part 5 quest as they don’t show up at all
  • I have no idea if this is part of the CHristmas Glitch but i am missing Luanns 12h job.
    I cannot finish her Questline (Money against MIlhous Part 3) for that reason.
  • You say rabbi, I say hello part 4 - Unable to make Rabbi Krustofsky actually read the Torah

Feel the powah part 3 - Unable to make Brother Faith preach with song and dance
  • 11EEvey
    2743 posts Member
    @ilyalamb @ujaq2jxx9k6n @acont002 All of those tasks were used for the Christmas daily challenges. Please read the first post in this thread. Thanks.
  • lord0o
    2 posts New member
    Hi, i have a missing quest with Luann Van Houten, "Relax in a yacuzzi", i've found that this quest requieres the "Van Houten House" (that i already have). The quest on Luann just doesn't appear.

Also, i'm missing a quest from Ms Claws, Quest: Claws Out V, I need the Crazy Cat Sleigh item (unnobtainable at the moment, it was an item from Xmass 2018)

Thank you.
  • @lord0o
    Read my post above yours or the first post in this thread or any of the others where I have repeated myself over and over.
  • So i read the posts but saw nothing of my issue: i did the holiday mystery box thing and won both Father Sean and Santa Flanders. Have quests for both that don't show in the task lists.
    Santa Flanders needs to go a carolin but it isnt in the task list
    Father Sean needs to quote contemporary rappers.
    Is this because they're from older holiday specials? All the other things i won from the holiday box have worked/finished.
  • 11EEvey
    2743 posts Member
    @sbuckle1979
    All of those tasks were used for the Christmas daily challenges. Please read the first post in this thread. Thanks.
  • @1EllieG7294 so after going through the post and finally finding my characters listed in each task participant on your link in the first post, does it mean that those tasks were set as daily challenges before i got the characters, and now that the holiday special is over i won't ever finish them??? Or will it get fixed when the special ends? Or just lose the quests?
  • 11EEvey
    2743 posts Member
    Not meaning to be mean but it will probably come off that way. I have answered this question hundreds of times in the last few days.
    As it says in my op:
    The next store update should clear it up. This includes tasks needed for questlines. Just be patient. It will be fixed soon
  • TheRealTiminator
    416 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Patience Grasshopper!

🦗🥋🙏
  • So i read the posts but saw nothing of my issue: i did the holiday mystery box thing and won both Father Sean and Santa Flanders. Have quests for both that don't show in the task lists.
    Santa Flanders needs to go a carolin but it isnt in the task list
    Father Sean needs to quote contemporary rappers.
    Is this because they're from older holiday specials? All the other things i won from the holiday box have worked/finished.

Very strange, I got both Father Sean and Santa Flanders from Santa's Wonderland and was able to complete all quests.
    I completed them mainly between two Act's as I kept the tasks back until they were free from the event.

I have lost as well, Blue Haired Lawyer's 24hr task Post Lawsuits To Businesses, which loads of people have complained about, and loads of people have said should be sorted out at the takedown update, not just Ellie.
    It's not just your posts they're not reading!!! @1EllieG7294

But I have also lost Mrs. Claus's 24hr Party With The Elves, which no one has complained about, they're going on about the Cat Sleigh instead, which I have not used for some time.
    Obviously, this will be corrected at the update as well.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Kwanzaa talk about it with Hibbert is stuck for me. It says to send him to teach Kwanzaa but the task doesn’t show up when I click on him (I already finished part 1. Part 2 is stuck)
  • I’m gonna assume this is a daily challenge thing as well?
  • I have the same issue, no option to drive the cat sleigh. Claws Out Pt. 5
  • I am having trouble finding the Kwanzaa dr hibert job teach about Kwanzaa. I assume this is one of the jobs locked for the event? Do we know when the shop will get updated?

Thank you in advance
  • 11EEvey
    2743 posts Member
    Unfortunately so far the new update has not fixed this issue
  • I can’t get Ralph to lick the North Pole
  • Unfortunately so far the new update has not fixed this issue

any more ideas/suggestions?