EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland! Don't cash those tickets out just yet. . .

Yes.

Replies

• kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Groovy!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    With the amount of land you can have yes there has got to be more on the way it just a case of when :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You know the highest price of land in kl is 15000 tickets that's an insane amount of tickets for that one piece of land. I would like to see another update for kl.

Edit: Misspelled tickets. I feel so :oops:
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You know the highest price of land in kl is 15000 rickets that's an insane amount of tickets for that one piece of land. I would like to see another update for kl.

WOW! For real? I've only got about half the land purchased. Only two structures left though, so hopefully the future brings us more buildings, rides, and games.
  • beckycontr89
    69 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm waiting for the day you can cash in money for tickets!!! Hoarder here. :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    kennedy6988 yeah for real that's more than the scratchy flea dipper which i bought this morning. Well back to saving up for the viking boat which is 16000 tickets and i have 3500 currently. This is such a grind sending people on 30 to 60 min tasks.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

If we could use our in game cash for tickets i would have been finished ages ago 1wc01R2.gif
  • beckycontr89
    69 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If we could use our in game cash for tickets i would have been finished ages ago 1wc01R2.gif

A girl can dream, right?
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

EA releases a new item for Springfield that costs 31mil* :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

A girl can dream, right?

Yeah of course :thumbup: we all can :mrgreen:
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    This is such a grind sending people on 30 to 60 min tasks.

Yea, the grind aspect reminds me of Whacking Day.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I love krustyland more than whacking day and Squidport.
  • cjj425
    110 posts
    edited August 2013
    Krustyland is 10 by 10 and Springfield is 13 by 13 patches of land so there's going to have to be more content coming. It would be nice to be able to make water features in KL like in SF.
  • MyNoNoSp0t
    90 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i have all my rides spaced out with lines for them, 3 sets of food buildings, 2 sets of shops and i've only used 60% of the land. i really hope we have more coming.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I don't think I'll ever cash tickets out for money. There's no point if u don't need it, I'd rather just start hoarding them like I do with cash
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    With the amount of land you can have yes there has got to be more on the way it just a case of when :?

Same with sp I guess.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    I want to make an art project in my town. In SF I have the variety in decorations and plants, in KL the land. I don't think I'm going to figure this one out. :mrgreen:
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    various121 wrote:
    This is such a grind sending people on 30 to 60 min tasks.

Yea, the grind aspect reminds me of Whacking Day.

But that's how the beginning of the game was with cash, right? I know it was sooo long ago. But I acutally like that it's been almost a leveler... that we're all in the same boat (well, except those with a million donuts that just speed through it all). I think this is totally different than WD since that had a time limit and a certain goal to reach in order to get all the free prizes. With this we can take our time and just enjoy the ride.

I know, lots of people will disagree, but that's just me. I'm really enjoying it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!