EA Forums - Banner

I made my first panorama! Edit added town

Prev1
looks awesome! love the cat and dog, nice touches :)

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Is there anything you aren't good at?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    OH MY GOD DID I DIE AND FALL TO HEAVEN :shock:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks really good Sony, I'm loving the placement of the two side show ally's.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    looks awesome! love the cat and dog, nice touches :)

thank you! :D
    Is there anything you aren't good at?

Yes a lot lol! I just good in art :D
    OH MY GOD DID I FALL TO HEAVEN :shock:

Thanks!
    am4692 wrote:
    Looks really good Sony, I'm loving the placement of the two side show ally's.

Thank you!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations on your first panorama. You know we are anxiously waiting to see the 5 towns you designed. Bet your daughter loves this as much as I do!
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations on your first panorama. You know we are anxiously waiting to see the 5 towns you designed. Bet your daughter loves this as much as I do!

I'm in the process of doing my daughters town panorama :)

Thank you! Yes she loves it :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Saying that you're good in art is an understatement. I'm going to have to ask you to proove that you aren't some kind of self aware robot A.I. sent here to shame us flawed humans.
  • dmac1955
    41 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    WOW! That is fantastic. Well done.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Saying that you're good in art is an understatement. I'm going to have to ask you to proove that you aren't some kind of self aware robot A.I. sent here to shame us flawed humans.

I'm a real humain :D
    dmac1955 wrote:

Thanks!
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

I'm a real humain :D
    dmac1955 wrote:

Thanks!
    Just what a robot would say. I'm keeping my eye on you.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    the cat and dog design is beautiful and i love the row of food stalls. very nice
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks great! So, did you let your daughter do any of the designing, or was she begging her very talented mom to help!
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just what a robot would say. I'm keeping my eye on you.

:mrgreen:
    the cat and dog design is beautiful and i love the row of food stalls. very nice

Thanks yours look amazing :D
    menace1211 wrote:
    Looks great! So, did you let your daughter do any of the designing, or was she begging her very talented mom to help!

Thanks! She is really good at begging. She ask me to do it for her she choose the cat and the dog but thats it lol
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Amazing KL Sony! I have yet to visit you or any of my other neighbors this new week. Will visit everyone tomorrow morning
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    cvf007 wrote:
    Amazing KL Sony! I have yet to visit you or any of my other neighbors this new week. Will visit everyone tomorrow morning

Thanks! It's not my krustyland it's the one i made for my daughter :D
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks great. I love how everything stands out so much against the pavement. Really makes everything pop! Love it as I do all your designs.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Looks great. I love how everything stands out so much against the pavement. Really makes everything pop! Love it as I do all your designs.

Thank you! :D
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sony! So you made it, your first panorama. It's awesome. Is your daughter's name Oc?ane? :P
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sony! So you made it, your first panorama. It's awesome. Is your daughter's name Oc?ane? :P

Yes it's her name :D

Thank you!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

Yes it's her name :D

Thank you!
    Beautiful name, first time I hear it. I have a friend called 'Mar', 'Sea' in English. :P
    Her KL is so well distributed. I love the food stands idea, and everything is so artistic. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!