EA Forums - Banner

Everytime I enter KL..

Hahaha, they are really waiting in line for you to assign them their task.
Great capture :!:

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wouldn't it be awesome if all the taskless characters followed the screen around, along roads or something, to get their tasks assigned? :lol:

"Give me something to do, O Great Skyfinger!" :lol:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    i thought they wait by the entrance cause they come to springfield with you, then travel back to krustyland, and have just arrived
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i thought they wait by the entrance cause they come to springfield with you, then travel back to krustyland, and have just arrived

Yeah! They don't seem to do the same thing coming back to Springfield, though, they just go all over the place :roll:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah! They don't seem to do the same thing coming back to Springfield, though, they just go all over the place :roll:

Lol yeah thats so annoying. they should look like theyre just walking out of the bus station
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Lol yeah thats so annoying. they should look like theyre just walking out of the bus station

I know, right? 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I like it when they all arrive in KL and then disperse to where ever they wanna go :lol:

Is a shame they just appear where ever they want in our towns when they return :( Shame they not queuing at the shuttle bus....would have made more sense :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.