EA Forums - Banner

KL Stars

I don't think this has been asked before but, can you get 3 stars in KrustyLand purely by following the main storyline? I am on 1 star at the moment following the main storyline but I don't know whether I should start putting decorations and food bits down when not prompted to gain the stars?

I'd recommend starting to put decorations and other things down, quickly. The sooner you get to 3 stars, the sooner your multiple bonus starts earning you more tickets :wink: Getting to 4 or 5 stars will probably be a bit harder without speeding things up, but 3 stars should be achievable by this stage.

Replies

• Kindlarry
    26 posts
    edited August 2013
    There's a guide to the krustometer. Those ring tosses are cheap and ten points each. Think I built a bunch of pop corns to get up the grub. But stuff starts getting expensive quick so buy wisely.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Kindlarry wrote:
    There's a guide to the krustometer. Those ring tosses are cheap and ten points each. Think I built a bunch of pop corns to get up the grub. But stuff starts getting expensive quick so buy wisely.

I have 3 stars already but i think i may have to get some more Ring Toss Stalls just to help the rating along ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kindlarry wrote:

I have 3 stars already but i think i may have to get some more Ring Toss Stalls just to help the rating along ;)

think i've got 3 in my 5 KL plots :evil:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    I got my 4th star today :D

Story line helps but is not the only thing you need to do. As there are no quests that tell you to decorate. IMO story line only helps with nausea.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!