EA Forums - Banner

Need ideas for Brick Walls

Prev1
Any pics of your current designs so we can maybe give a few pointers?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    Hi all, I just finished building the Mental Institution and now I'm saving up to open more land and also do some remodeling/redecorating.
    Can anyone show me some ideas for the brick walls? Right now I just have one wall made up of about 5 sections of bricks, and it's behind Nelson's and some brown houses' yards. I feel like it's too harsh to go around the school (I have chain fence there now). I guess I could add it as a second protection layer around the jail... ?

07CBe9V.png

Sorry couldnt help it ;) People have been requesting my pic :P

But on topic, I'm not a big fan of the orange walls as they dont look that great to me, now the cobble walls i think look great but will they work for your application??
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    Aahh, I knew you would want a pic of my current usage. I've never done a pic on here before, so it might take me a few minutes.
    I agree the cobblestone walls are much prettier. I wouldn't mind ideas for those either. :)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    firesoul19 wrote:
    Hi all, I just finished building the Mental Institution and now I'm saving up to open more land and also do some remodeling/redecorating.
    Can anyone show me some ideas for the brick walls? Right now I just have one wall made up of about 5 sections of bricks, and it's behind Nelson's and some brown houses' yards. I feel like it's too harsh to go around the school (I have chain fence there now). I guess I could add it as a second protection layer around the jail... ?

07CBe9V.png

Sorry couldnt help it ;) People have been requesting my pic :P

But on topic, I'm not a big fan of the orange walls as they dont look that great to me, now the cobble walls i think look great but will they work for your application??
    tumblr_lrjuqp6orl1qe5qlho1_500.gif
    Woohoo
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I made something a bit different with Tony's mansion at the far right. And I think it looks kinda authentic around the mental institution in the middle of the map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcz3f2zjldobv8f/fullmap.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I made something a bit different with Tony's mansion at the far right. And I think it looks kinda authentic around the mental institution in the middle of the map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcz3f2zjldobv8f/fullmap.jpg
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's not Calmwood, but here you go.

null_zps8c9d18cd.png

Best of luck.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013

null_zps8c9d18cd.png

Best of luck.

Jay loving the Keggs inside the jungle bars.....Looks awesome :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    null_zps24612f18.jpg

Thanks homie. :D I haven't seen it elsewhere yet which is awesome.

Coined. ;)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I personally don't like the brick wall doesn't fit with my town but in other people's towns they have done some pretty neat things and gave some ideas if I ever were to redo my town in how I'd design the wall ill post a pic of the wall I just made once imgur stops being dumb

Here we go imgur finally uploaded my pic

HVRkntP.jpg
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not much, I built a squash court
    dmQqCrS.jpg

Thanks to mc tattie for adding the players
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

null_zps8c9d18cd.png

Best of luck.

Jay loving the Keggs inside the jungle bars.....Looks awesome :thumbup:

:thumbup: great little touch. I've made mine into racks for my rifle range.... But I've got nothing to put on them
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    dmQqCrS.jpg

McTattie always impresses me lol if only that was a proper task how cool would that be :)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    dmQqCrS.jpg

McTattie always impresses me lol if only that was a proper task how cool would that be :)

Ya that's pretty sweet eh? Also your sigs are so confusing look quick and think its the one but its the other lol
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    6cAlxhc.jpg
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited August 2013

null_zps8c9d18cd.png

Best of luck.

Awww, I want that :(
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    So why did EA give us brick walls lol. :lol:
  • arwalker2286
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:

I'm a newbie so I can't post pics. Not a big fan of the brick wall but I do like to incorporate ideas from the show into my town, so for Wolfcastle's mansion I completely surrounded his estate with brick wall but included a pavement driveway so he has to drive his humvee/ canyonero over the wall like In that episode where Bart and subsequently Milhouse date his daughter. Sorry don't know title. I only have about six friends (on my tsto game, silly. Well...) so add me to check it out. I think my name is whatever it is on here, right?
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have 1 I set up a while ago for my drive in movie

1000484_10201591316369733_114165278_n_zps44cedf6d.jpg
  • arwalker2286
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2013
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ok here's how it looks today since the other was a few months back

IMG_0417_zpse20ed1e7.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.