EA Forums - Banner

Non-bonus items required for tasks

As I’ve been bumping into the 11k item recommended limit, I’ve been stashing non-bonus items. By chance is there a guide that lists such items required for tasks?

Thanks

Replies

• I've been wishing for something like that myself. I don't have the item limit problem (yet) but I have so many things I'd store just to get out of the way. But I've already run into the "Bleep it! I need that building/decoration so that THIS character has a ___ hour task! Now where is it!!!!!!"
    Then there's all this stuff that I can't remember if it has a bonus % attached to it or not...
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Then there's all this stuff that I can't remember if it has a bonus % attached to it or not...
    You can check anything in your inventory with the little "i" symbol in the corner & it'll tell you if there's any bonus % attached to it, likewise anything in your town just store it then check it.
    I find it's good practice to periodically go through my inventory and check anyway, cos occasionally something that didn't originally have a bonus when it was first stored gets re-released as premium & now does contribute.