EA Forums - Banner

Help! Santa Homer is

Missing!

I sent Homer in his Santa skin on his task to fly Santa's sleigh and when I came back the next day he is gone! Not only is he no longer flying across the screen, but when I try and find him via the Town Hall list, it doesn't take me to him.

Is this a known glich? Is there a remedy?
"Not my Shmoo!"

Replies

• Missing!

I sent Homer in his Santa skin on his task to fly Santa's sleigh and when I came back the next day he is gone! Not only is he no longer flying across the screen, but when I try and find him via the Town Hall list, it doesn't take me to him.

Is this a known glich? Is there a remedy?

It's been a while since I last did that task but if I remember correctly once complete Homer is waiting by the Simpsons house to tap.
  • Yeah, what @devilhunt1449 said is correct. I had this a few days ago: the character finder just takes you to a random spot on the screen but if you scroll to wherever you have the Simpson's House & tap it that'll clear the job.
    It's a minor irritation compared to the old days when any of the "flying across the screen" jobs would take you miles away if you were trying to tap a building when they appeared on the screen, I remember the swearing that used to cause.
  • Thank you! I knew someone here would have the answer.
    "Not my Shmoo!"