EA Forums - Banner

Krusty Land Update possibilities

Yup. Lots of possibilities. Someone once posted in another KL future content thread the entire list that was next to a KL map . There really are a lot of rides they could include. I say the K wheel on the splash screen will definitely be one.

Replies

• danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yup. Lots of possibilities. Someone once posted in another KL future content thread the entire list that was next to a KL map . There really are a lot of rides they could include. I say the K wheel on the splash screen will definitely be one.

Where's that? I've never seen that.

But yeah there is defo a lot that they could add to krustyland and with the fact they have given krustyland a lot of land i think we can safely be sure that there will be more content coming for Krustyland at some point maybe before christmas maybe after and maybe a year from when krustyland was first released. We just don't know yet.....
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Where's that? I've never seen that.

But yeah there is defo a lot that they could add to krustyland and with the fact they have given krustyland a lot of land i think we can safely be sure that there will be more content coming for Krustyland at some point maybe before christmas maybe after and maybe a year from when krustyland was first released. We just don't know yet.....
    It's in the Krustyland Map : Future updates shown? thread .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.